** Heroes United (29/30) ** High Ranking Semi-Casual Guild ** GW Bracket 3 ** Rank 39 ** 40k S ** Close all Portals & 10+ LT Weekly ** NO Discord

• exist GFUNK does

Sorry, eliemi and Braitikins, we are full for now. Weā€™ll announce any future openings in this thread.
-Amungus

A spot has opened up. If interested, please share your character level, kingdom levels, and typical weekly gold, seal, and trophy contributions.
-Amungus

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen, one place is still free, welcome :wink:

I like to join if possible I am currently in a guild now that seems to be blowing up. I am level 188 and play every day. Can meet Trophy count, 1500 seals per week. Did not see anything about gold requirement. Still leveling up kingdoms but can donate as much as needed. Let me know if ur interested. I can leave current guild asap if accepted.

Thanks Zyeox

HU welcome you Zyeox :slight_smile: please leave currently guild and write Invite code :wink:

Zyeox is my invite code. Thanks, left old guild.

Invitation sent. Welcome to Heroes United!
-Amungus

So Iā€™m guessing there isnā€™t anymore room lolā€¦ Iā€™m lvl 300 with all kingdoms upgradedā€¦ just looking for an active guild and to have funā€¦ usually do 250+ trophies but can do more if needed

Sorry, yes, we are currently full. Openings can happen anytime though. We can let you know next time a spot opens up!

Please put me on your waiting list.

Currently at: 200+ trophies, 1500 seals and 300k+ gold. Will be motivated to do more with an active guild.

Level 346. Thanks.

Awesome! Weā€™ll let you know.

Tyā€¦ that works for me

Weā€™re leaner and meaner than ever. 6 spots available that are going to go fast!

Hello. My guild is top 50 (Blockbusters #43) and they are going defunct (the leader is quitting).
It is a fairly casual guild and thatā€™s what Iā€™m looking for.
Level 357. My Gold bonus (Normal) is 2.5. All Kingdoms 10. 11x 5* and the rest 3* except for Blackhawk and Silverglade [Iā€™m mostly going in order of most Troops].
This week was a low week for me, and I am at 441,000 / 1,110 / 134
Last week was 655,000 / 1500 / 204.

Iā€™d much rather focus on gold than competition, thatā€™s easy enough.

You will fit in perfectly! Pass the word along to any of your guildmates that are looking for a new home as well.

Let me know when youā€™re invitable and Iā€™ll get you in right away!

Great! I sent a message about your recruitment and left the guild.

My invite is Ariel_45

Invited, and welcome!

3 out of the original 6 open spots have already been taken. GET IN WHILE THE GETTINā€™S GOOD

Still 3 spots open we are rank 16 now