Make it possible to visit Guild War from the map

I just sometimes find it a little heavy to have to go to the Guild tab to find Guild War menu. It would really been great if one could visit the Guild War menu from an easy click on the world map. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

+1!

Guild tab is slow, guild wars tab is also slow, would be nice to be able to skip one of the slow tabs to get to guild wars.

Or at least make it a little more obvious you can get to guild wars there? One of our members couldn’t figure out how to get to guild wars, she thought the button on the statues screen was “there just to be pretty”.

1 Like

Also, Guild War is a huge content in a great game, I see no reasons why it shouldnt be visitable from the world map.

2 Likes

They could put in in the minigames tab.

1 Like

It is not a mini game, its the one of the biggest/most popular new content ever created.

1 Like

My initial thought on this was the GW icon avaialable from the PVP menu, but from the map works too!

Can it be added to the bottom row of icons, like the mini0ga,e has a drop…UP menu that allows you to select Maps or Arena, SO:

Why not add a drop-up menu to the Guild tab and have Guild Wars be selectable?

And while they are at it, allow us to select Tasks right from the drop-up menu too!! :wink:

2 Likes

maybe call the little menu misc or something instead of mini game, then they could add the Guild War. :stuck_out_tongue:

It was think before so I’m sure they implemented.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

True but so is Arena.

Arena is a mini game in my opinion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

they can always rename the ‘mini games’ menu to something else that makes more sense to include guild wars in. That will be easier than finding another place to put it on the map.

I know the ideal spot! Just remove the “Growth Packs” and “Path to Glory” icons and replace them with a Guild Wars icon :wink:

4 Likes

I dont even consider this as a joke. Move those 2 to the shop where they belong.

Number of times i clicked on guild war icon just today - probably 50+.

Number of times i clicked on paths since ever - once. By accident.

8 Likes

Hey everyone, I’ve passed this feedback along to the team. It may not be possible to shuffle the UI to much, but we will see what can be done!

7 Likes

Yeah put the Growth Packs and Path to Glory in the shop and put the Guild Wars button there and you could even put an Arena button there as well. Growth Pack can only be bought twice so it’s useless there anyway and Path to Glory can only be bought once a month whereas Guild Wars and Arena get used daily.

3 Likes

We don’t ask for much, just a single button :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Arena is a game mode, much like Guild Wars, IMO. :wink:

3 Likes

Game mode is a good word. :wink: