Lots of Previews - Guild Wars, Crafting, Dungeons, and more!

Thats true (im one of them) but once you have your teams built it should only take a minute to put all 6 together every monday…

also i see this sheegra create more red then normal , that could be interesting

level 40 sheggra… is that two tome a lvl 20 stats ? hmmmm

Do all jewel fights have that special perks.So cool!

2 Likes

A gorilla can only hope!

1 Like

Maybe different troops every week… This week jarl sheggra and ele but next week gloom leaf tds death? And next time sheggra is used instead of more red gems maybe reduced mana cost or something…

Squeeeeeeee! Um an excited gorilla!!!

I really wish you had tried 15% before 10%. I don’t think that 20% on double buffed troops will be enough to make players look at them and try them. Last week with Urskaya, for instance, we only had 25% total on anything that was buffed, and there were very few teams that used them on defense from what I saw.

I didn’t realize that I hit the nail so firmly on the head with my off-hand reply to a comment on the GW suggestion thread when I said that the problem was that what we had was overly simple and we should expect some mechanics to be more complex.

We don’t all agree, but I knew that it was a fight I wasn’t going to win so I stayed quiet. I don’t understand why so many players want a free ride (or want to give their teammates a free ride) on the coattails of their teammates, and also don’t understand why you would give in to such an idea. All for One and One for All!

Hallelujah! Incentivize variety, but also allow players to ignore the feature and use a default team. Exactly what I asked for.

As for the other stuff, I am not a fan of the updated UI. The layout is fine, but where is all the color? Hopefully that is that part that is still a work in progress?

Also, looking at all the other comments so far, it seems you all have missed the “mythic weapons” on the soulforge screenshot. Very exciting and a nifty spoiler hidden in plain sight. Even if someone has all the mythics, there is still something for them to obtain from crafting.

All in all, a lot to take in, Thank you for the updates and best wishes to you and the rest of the dev team.

1 Like

What about the crazy AI Casades? Gem spawners…? I was really looking forward to a fix for these, since spawners aren’t really viable anymore

4 Likes

I hope so. Endgamers need something to speld their excess resources on

I read that as the mini boss was defeated, not you. Otherwise I would expect a big red x over the image, not a checkmark which usually denotes a pass, not a fail.

I think the image shows you successfully defeated the first boss and can now take on the second one. Nothing there suggests how many tries you get.

7 Likes

Yup like a boss with very high health and unable to finish alone. Lets say 30 000 up with a timer. Each player can have a shot at him and take as much off him as they can. The amount combined should take him down!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to facing the new mini-boss “Console Justice”. Oh wait…

5 Likes

We already got the boss version :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just kidding.

I imagine they’ll have mini-boss versions of all of the Legendaries that will appear randomly based on the color of the day, plus a Boss version of all the mythics. So each day would feature a semi-random selection of bosses from the available inventory. That should give the players some variety without requiring the devs to build a custom menu of bosses every single day or week.

3 Likes

I agree. While I feel that 50% is too much bonus, the new max of 20% will probably be too little to notice.

Each bonus should probably be either 15/20, for max of 30/40 percent.

1 Like

I thought it was 10%?

10% x 2 = 20%

3 Likes

Ok my bad i missunderstood i thought it was 5% X 2 = 10%

1 Like

The only thing i don’t like about GW changes is 300 points for every fights. Before it was something to reach the paragon and beat him with his super boost, now imo if you work harder for a fight, you should get more points but it’s only my opinion, everything else look great

3 Likes

@Sirrian am I missing something? I don’t understand how any of the scoring changes will reduce the number of meta defense teams…sure it offers a lot more choices to offense but the point of defense hasn’t changed at all - you still want your attacker to lose or lose as many troops as possible if they win. So people will still run their most brutal teams - famines, deathknights & kerby’s will still run rampant.

Please don’t get me wrong, I’m excited to see the changes, I’ve enjoyed GW from the start (barring the few hiccups), but other than reducing the weekly event bonuses, none of these changes have addressed the boring defense meta. Seriously, am I just missing something important in those changes that hasn’t dawned on me yet?

And thanks for all the hard work you guys put into the game - you really take a lot of flack that you shouldn’t have to. Many of us really do appreciate all you do.