Lots of Previews - Guild Wars, Crafting, Dungeons, and more!

Maybe more troops like the Rainbow Gorgotha for example that break the norm of what the default troop can do.

4 Likes

With no more 25% bonus that means even less diversity in pvp defense teams.

3 Likes

I absolutely hate the new UI because it doesn’t feel like a fantasy game anymore :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

The Crafting system I look forward to! :smiley:

The GW changes to the score count… I’ll have to play to form an opinion. Right now I’m just devastated that I will have to rework some of my slow and steady and reliable offense teams which I was very find of.

7 Likes

I like the bonus points for using different troops in defense. Too bad we need to wait for 2 more update to get it

1 Like

+10000 to this!

1 Like

Not sure about mana drain, but if every (any?) Battle could be won with a mercy/maw combo, that would be beyond sad. I’m sure they’ll be working hard to make sure that this is a challenge for everyone without making it impossible for new players to cope.

4 Likes

Create a new feature/trait All mini bosses and troops start with Empowered.

How will they be able to find the balance between new and old players, thats the question.

5 Likes

I don’t see this addressed in any post; forgive me if I’ve missed it. Will setting creative defenses count towards points for the guild for players who do NOT fight and are outside the 3 of 30? Can someone set a different team for every day before going on holiday and still score a few points for the guild? Could this concept be part of the logistical issues you mention, @Sirrian?

Personally i hope its not a battle against only one troop… I would like to see cleverly constructed teams of 3 regular troops lv20 all traits and the 1 boss troop level 40-100 all traits plus an extra bit to ability like sheggra creates more red gems as in the SS

3 Likes

Yes sir! :wink:

1 Like

@Sirrian Have you considered adding new slots especially for PvP/GW defenses?
… As far as this goes - we’re going to need from 7 (6+1) up to 12 (6+6) team slots reserved for GW only.

That might pose trouble for low level players. And I’m not even going to mention the bug that keeps reverting the defenses randomly.

The fact that the PvP defenses have to be locked on day 1 means that we do need 6 team slots available. Please, give it a thought somewhere on your way.

But apart from that - Long Live You, guys! Amazing job! Can’t wait!

2 Likes

I assume the GW def team slots will be on the GW def menu… Seperate from the 26 team slots you have by default (once you are level 260 of course)

3 Likes

@Vangor That would be nice if that’s true. The problem is - we don’t have that confirmed. I somewhat believed the very same thing - but not a word has been said on that note.
… Better safe than sorry, right?

2 Likes

So this daily 3 jewel fights is the new mini game?

1 Like

For sure brudda! I wasnt throwing shade atcha🍻

probably boss will get less health for lower level player

1 Like

But some people are lazy :smirk: and might want to use the same Blue Defense team every single week…

I suppose it increases the value of VIP

1 Like

So it would seem… But im a bit greedy and would love a game for the actual crafting as well😎

1 Like

look at the pic. first battle says defeated. looks like you lose the battle you get no do overs

2 Likes