Lost Winds Rank #2 Guild is recruiting

Sorry, I really should have sent you a pm. I was angry because one of my guys wanted to take a break so I let him go, (long time member, 13,300,000 donated) but burnt out, to make room for this person and he never joined or replied to my messages. The last one that did that to me was begging to join guilds on here too. So I’ve had my fingers burnt twice now and I’m still a member down, not to mention the shitstorm it’s caused me personally!
Sometimes I have to question my sanity as a guild leader and wonder if it’s actually worth it!
Regards
Daniel

1 Like

Yeah buddy i know what you mean… For me its the same, we are way too good to strangers :frowning:

1 Like

I’m interested. :slight_smile: Sent you a reply for your pm

1 Like

I need new guild, so tired of being only one donating over 1M and everybody else BARE MINIMUM… I know you’re full but if you have a spot soon hit me up PSN: Frozensilent_

you just took in Killer Instinct… ask him how I am

1 Like

1 spot available

Got any cast offs? I’m struggling mate!

Not atm but I will message you mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers dude.

2 Likes

Thanks for the invite. Fell in love with this guild from day one! Amazing team and people. Most of all I love the extremely quick task completion every week, finish all basic task in the first 2 days!!! Hit 40k seals too! Thanks again guys!

2 Likes

BTW this guild is now rank #4 since I joined we went up a rank and still going up!! To the top!

3 Likes

2 spots available

Invite please, lvl 39 and active.

TRIBALDRAGON_TERS

We have a minimum contribute per week. Can you do 550k gold, 1500 seals and 300 trophies a week?

1 Like

Guess I’ll have to level up, thanks anyway. :sweat_smile: Maybe someday in the future!

1 Like

We’ll be more than happy to take you once you get settled :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 spot available

1 Like

Would want to help invite is JONATHAN_14

First i need some infos about you (lvl,gold,seals,trophies)

Im lvl 84 just came back to this game pretty sure i can do 400k gold a week and the trophies. 1500 seals are a sure thing

scratch that didnt know this was a PS4 guild, my apologies