Keep keys before patch 1.0.8 ...?

I made this topic to help the communauty to do the right choice, pease let’s us your opinion and your advise :smile:

[quote=“Mitheithel, post:8, topic:1771, full:true”]
It also seems like getting some of the new materials would be worth it, as you can’t get them in other ways. [/quote]

Sirrian told me at PAX that traitstones will also randomly drop during gameplay, much like iron keys do now.

Completely agree.

Subject to the next two preview parts, I’m going to keep my keys and gems for post-1.0.8. I’ll get fewer chances at missing troops but more traitstones sooner. so I’ll be able to craft more passive abilities on my favourite troops sooner.

You mean with a neglectable rate? :stuck_out_tongue:

If you mean a negligible rate, then yes, that’s the impression I got. :smile:

We’ll be tinkering with that rate after it goes live… currently it’s set around 1 traitstone every 2 battles

3 Likes

Presumably with some RNG distribution for rarity so there’s a much smaller chance of a really good traitstone?

Maybe a stupid question, but how in the world do you get all those dozens of keys from, do you buy most of them by gold? Im new, so dont offend me.

Random chance when matching in battle, 2 keys per 8 wins in arena, or the most famous way, guild tasks!

These are three easy ways of earning Iron Keys without directly spending gold on them. Though the guild task way is negotiable in that sense.

(There’s also maps, but no one does those. :stuck_out_tongue:)

Keep irons, use magics.

A high paced, highly organized guild can easily pump out 60+ Keys per week through Guild Tasks.

A low paced, poorly organized guild can hardly pump out 6 keys per week since the kingdom level reworking.

Tacet will you be doing a stream opening 1000 keys again? :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, no. My key opening days are over assuming there is an auto button for already obtained keys. I will probably do a short stream/video showing several openings from each chest type as well as the results screen of opening 1,000s of gold and glory keys. xD

2 Likes

If you are playing on PC, do a Google search for Mouse Recorder.

Mie…I was so wanting the rocket goblin so I used all my keys… GG but thanks for the info!

Even so, to aim on a pool of 10, is way better than one with ~190…

You get two keys for reaching at least seven wins in the arena. And a whole bunch each day from tributes once you’ve leveled up your kingdom a bit.

Is it time to panic …? :joy:

1 Like

Undoubtedly. Infuriatingly slow chest opening!

So whit this new kingdom, you chose to open some chest…
What thinks ohers???