How much are you worth?

Here’s a few I’ve seen so far tonight.

Curious to see if anyone ever runs into me (Slynthia, level 86 or so). I doubt I’ll show up for a while, but I’ll be keeping an eye out of the lower levels in here on my invades :wink: Maybe I can run into @Ashasekayi or someone…

@Studs

1 Like

Tech9neee is @en9nhcet I believe :slight_smile:

If the others are active here on the forum they’re not known to me, sorry…

@RiverSong

From the posts above, it seems as though the following could be the basis for the gold calculation. Either:

a) If you invade someone at level XXX, then you can never be offered less than XXX-100 gold; or
b) If you invade someone in the X00’s, then the minimum gold is (X-1)00 (e.g fight someone in the 800’s and minimum gold offered is 700).

Then any amount above this base level may be related to the amount of minutes since their last ‘tribute tap’ & the rate of Kingdom Income.

(…with some adjustment in case someone else has invaded them, although as someone mentioned, there seems to be a window of time in which you can battle again and get offered the exact same quantity of gold even if you’ve just beaten them)

1 Like

Whilst we were on the (loosely) related subjects of defence teams, a big hello to the muppet that has 4xDust Devil as their team (fully traited)… Mildly annoying, but once they all cast - my team is back in the order it started!

4 Likes

I offer a bounty of one of every single item that can be transferred between players if someone tells me how much I am worth to invade.

The trick is to not kill them too fast, or else you won’t be back in the same order. :slight_smile:

Is your name the same ingame, and are you on PC/mobile? If so, I’ll keep an eye out for you.

Glad to see I’m pretty worthless. Shame on you all for picking on me nonetheless! @dhjl @Jainus… you know who you are!

Same name, and iOS. I should be showing up in Macawi’s revenge queue the next time he/she checks, so maybe I will find out then.

Here’s a couple more.

@Grundulum I’ll keep an eye out for ya too.
@Jainus the last four I posted are ones that I see quite often. Haven’t seen them around the forum either though. Oh well they’re good for gold. :wink:

Here’s @Eika again… maybe you can post the Revenge battle of me :slight_smile:

I fought @esslee today, too. She was worth 1750 to me.

She’s priceless to us :smiley:

3 Likes

Too late. :slight_smile: But you had 984. Not bad.

Here’s another common and lucrative opponent that I don’t think is active here on the forum?

Here’s another that I think fits that description @Jainus. I’ve seen “scorpio0402” fairly regularly myself.

@esslee when I thought a team couldnt be more annoying… Be sure to have your dogs around you today, so Rhonda won’t devour you. :slight_smile: