GoW: ToDo Monitor

You could always upload them as a torrent?

Rename your file something lewd, add a .rar extension, upload it to a torrent site.

There, it’ll be on the Internet forever.

1 Like

Thanks guys for your advices. I will check the better way to upload ;-).

And if you want Plague-kun, you have to add this line in the database.xml file:

<Plague nameFile="Troop_K34_01" baseRarity="Mythic" primaryColor="Green" secondaryColor="Blue" thirdColor="Purple" kingdom="Apocalypse"/>

EDIT: correct it, thanks @yonizaf ;-).

2 Likes

Pretty sure that K34_03 is Death, Plague should be K34_01.

for new troops of Storheim, add line in database.xml:

Northrender

<Northrender nameFile="Troop_K15_07" baseRarity="Common" primaryColor="Brown" secondaryColor="" thirdColor="" kingdom="Stormheim"/>

Dwarven Slayer

<DwarvenSlayer nameFile="Troop_K15_06" baseRarity="UltraRare" primaryColor="Red" secondaryColor="Yellow" thirdColor="" kingdom="Stormheim"/>

3 Likes

Thanks.
(10 characters)

new Class “Assassin”

<assassin nameFile="assassin" baseRarity="Legendary" primaryColor="Red" secondaryColor="Purple" thirdColor="" kingdom="Hero"/>

Come to me. I know how to get data from encrypted World.json automatically.

New Week, New Troops, New Lines ^^

Tal Rae

<TalRae nameFile="Troop_K03_07" baseRarity="Epic" primaryColor="Blue" secondaryColor="Red" thirdColor="" kingdom="ZhulKari"/>

Spider Knight

<SpiderKnight nameFile="Troop_K03_08" baseRarity="Common" primaryColor="Purple" secondaryColor="" thirdColor="" kingdom="ZhulKari"/>

4 Likes

From some reason when I updated database with last lines and press update database button in app it crashes (terminate application window).
When I delete those lines, everything works fine.

Any idea what can be wrong?

1 Like

Are you sure you added them between the <text> tags? I just tested, and putting the lines at the very end of the file (after the </text>) makes the app freeze.

In addition, make sure you don’t add a line that already exists. If there are two lines for the same troop, the app seem to crash.

Other than that, try to add the lines one by one, see which one breaks it. Also, which text editor are you using for this purpose?

Thx @yonizaf
It was the second option.
I already had those two troops from previous addition.

1 Like

And the new Troll from Khaziel:

Rock Troll

<RockTroll nameFile="Troop_K10_07" baseRarity="Epic" primaryColor="Red" secondaryColor="Purple" thirdColor="" kingdom="Khaziel"/>

1 Like

Divinion Fields Weekly troops

Moa

<Moa nameFile="Troop_K04_07" baseRarity="Common" primaryColor="Yellow" secondaryColor="" thirdColor="" kingdom="DivinionFields"/>

Astral Spirit

<AstralSpirit nameFile="Troop_K04_06" baseRarity="UltraRare" primaryColor="Blue" secondaryColor="Yellow" thirdColor="" kingdom="DivinionFields"/>

2 Likes

I think this messes up ToDo Monitor’s calculations.

1 Like

Thanks, I forget about that.

The correction is done and I will upload the new version with the last data.xml version after the new kingdom release (in 2 hours, maybe :slight_smile: ).

1 Like

Okay new version.

As I said before, I just modified so that after 10 troops the bonus is 10pts only (and not 50pts).
I also update the database.xml with the new troops of the new kingdom. Thanks to everyone to do it weekly instead of the lazy guy that I am :stuck_out_tongue: .

BUT don’t forget to copy/paste your configGoW.xml in the new folder else you will lose your progress.
http://www.megafileupload.com/o19N/GoWToDov2.0.1a.exe

3 Likes

Thanks for the update.

What you mentioned does not seem to be fixed, I’m still getting 50 points for the 11th troop, 10 points for the 201st level, 25 points for the 31st trait.

Also, a mythic’s second trait should cost 9 of each arcane, not 6.

Small question. I’ve added the following lines:

Amira nameFile=“Troop_Quest_K23” baseRarity=“Epic” primaryColor=“Purple” secondaryColor=“Red” thirdColor=“” kingdom=“LeonisEmpire”

and

EmperorKhorvash nameFile=“Troop_Boss_K23” baseRarity=“Legendary” primaryColor=“Brown” secondaryColor=“Blue” thirdColor=“” kingdom=“LeonisEmpire”

However I’m getting false images after adding these. Instead of Amira it’s the Pride Guard and instead of Khorvash it’s the Sand Cobra.

What’s my mistake?

@CSZ, can you check the picture folder (ToDofiles) name/pictures
and can you check your game folder (res/graphics/3/troops) name/pictures

all right…??? nothing wrong…???

and check if you don’t add 2 lines for the same KXX troops

Otherwise, you can download the new release and just extract the database file