GoW: ToDo Monitor

Yep, i have written a tool that collects all needed data from the World.json. Everything that is not needed like unreleased Kingdoms and Troops will be filtered.

Yiu can have a look at my file if you want. I could easily add all you need^^

For whatever reason, the arcane cost for sorcerer class is shown as blue (stoic), though the color of minor/major/runic seem to be correctly purple.

This bug was found/corrected like 10 minutes after my post with the new version.
Thatā€™s why I didnā€™t clearly indicate this bugā€¦ But you could download the app and it should work ;-).

1 Like

Hi Turin. Is it just me or the version1.3 is not working after the last update?

1 Like

Itā€™s still working for me today.

My bad. I was using one of the old launchers. Actual version is 2.0a which works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Again this tool has some problems. The new event troops are not listed.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no problem, itā€™s by design. Due to world.json being now encrypted, you need to add the new troops by hand. Itā€™s not even hard, just open database.xml and add these lines:

5 Likes

Sound reasonable. I thank you for your help :smiley:

The strange thing is that I didnā€™t have to add any lines in past few weeks and troops were added automaticaly.
This week is the exception.

1 Like

They were not added automatically, they were already in.

Every few weeks the game gets updated with troops for multiple future weeks. When GowToDo 2.0 was released it already contained all known future troops (which were also visible within the game with ā€œshow allā€). Now these ran out and few new future troops were added to the game, which the author of this software could not know about, so they are not yet included.

Yes, that is true. I was not even thinking :slight_smile: Thx

1 Like

Hi used to use this app all the time before the update broke it. and i see you have a need version that fixs this but when i go to download it. i get an error and cant download it. you may need to re upload it. and if you can that would be great thank you

Thanks @yonizaf for the support ;-).

I uploaded a new link so you may be able to download it.

1 Like

How about using a download service that does not delete files due to inactivity? This file here will not be downloaded often, so itā€™s bound to disappear again.

In fact, my knowledge about uploading files is very limitedā€¦
Is there an anonymous download service?

1 Like

Why do you need it to be anonymous, and what are the requirements for you to consider it anonymous?

No need to create any sort of account.
I mean I just upload this app on the web once every 6 months or lessā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t know of any service that will keep your files forever without login, maybe someone else can share their knowledge.

If you happen to already have an account at google, microsoft or dropbox, you can upload your file in their storage services and then create a share link, that way thereā€™s no need to create a new account anywhere.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have much knowledge as regards sharing files. But I use Dropbox when I want to share some private videos with family or friends. And I would feel safer if I had to download files from something like Dropbox than from the current website.