Bonus for 4 troops with a similar color need a buff

So with the Guild Wars we will be “invited” to use teams with one similar color. It reminds me that the bonus for having 4 troops with one similar color is just useless… Here is my ideas:

1. change +X to Mastery to +X% to Mana Surge
  2. OR change to Gain bonus Y Mana from Y Gem matches.

Also I think it could be nice to add a bonus when you have 3 troops with one similar color.

2 Likes

i think guild war fights are MENT to be harder, dont think buff is needed, cmon im excited about the new chellenge, dont make it too easy :grin: (at least not before we try for a week or two)

2 Likes

The game itself is already easy enough, don’t add more sugar into the picture please…

2 Likes

also in guild wars ppl are “suppose” to have higher invade loose ratio then the 0%-5% otherwise whole guild war ranking will be pointless kinda xD
imagine a standard where top 200 guilds all do 30 perfect wins x 30 members

1 Like

I am sorry but this topic is not about Guild Wars difficulty:

1. the current bonus is totally useless.
  2. I don’t see how “Gain bonus Y Mana from Y Gem matches.” can make suddenly battles super easy… You have to “feed” 4 troops with this color so I don’t see how +1 mana to matches in this color will be so powerful.
  3. This bonus is not only applied in Guild Wars, it’s currently useless in all other modes (PVP, Arena, etc.) :wink:
  1. yes
  2. it can, i dont know will it but there is possibility while:
  3. sure it would affect all game modes but guild war will be the place where it will affect it with the biggest impact - thats why we should wait and see first how guild wars single color fights and ranking turn out before making a balance change that could greatly affect it

Time to rez this topic.

So now that we have some experience about GW, don’t you think a rework of this bonus could help to balance a little? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly GW just needs to be redone. Forcing mono color teams is a bad mechanic, and is terrible team building. If anything it should encourage having troops of different colors, not same colors.

To point, yes, there should be either a percentage buff to mana mastery or static +1 to that color gem matches. 25 mastery is probably not even worth half of a percent at level 300 lol