Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

We have 1 more slot left. For those interested please familiarize with our minimum requirements: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week) .

Leave your current level and ign.

If that spot is still open, Iā€™m level 123, have dragon armor, active daily, and have no issues with requirements.

Invite code is SARAHSDASH

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, the vacancy has been filled.

Alright, if a vacancy opens Iā€™m interested

hi,
i can make far more gold donation than you 800 lvs but iā€™m in my 80ā€™s lvs,
medium gems and keys provider daily?

code Alebenja1981

Lvl 161, usually 100+ trophies per week and last 2 weeks 100k+ gold to guild. Invite code SAIRIK

Hi we are currently full. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi, we have 2 slots open. Please read requirements before applying: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

Hey there! New forum member and newish player, would love to join your guild! Currently only level 85 but I wouldnā€™t have a problem meeting the requirements youā€™ve set. Iā€™m a member of a filler guild at the moment but would happily leave if I recieved an invitation! Invite code is Azerath. Hope to see you guys in my inbox, I know Iā€™d be a great fit for ya :wink:

Hi,

Please leave your current guild if you wish to join our guild. Itā€™s
6:30 AM EST atm and I have 30 minutes until I will have to leave. If not
in the next half hour, Iā€™ll invite you when I get back or maybe one of
my guild members will invite you.

11 AM EST, left the guild, ready to accept invite :smile:

So if I was level 200, I could do 30k gold instead of trophies? I can easily top that. Sounds like Blockbusters would be a good fit for me. Invite code INTEGRA if you have a spot. :slight_smile:

Yes, thatā€™s right. Keep in mind weā€™ll be adding seal requirements as soon as the guild patch hits. Invite sent.

Sorry guys, guild chat was malfunctioningā€¦ Just letting you know Iā€™ve left, the increased requirements are higher than my current intended playtime.

Hello, Im only lvl 60, I donā€™t think i meet the minimum requeriments, but im higly active player, looking for a decent guild for a serious business.

Iā€™m all day now playing PVP ranked all day for an highly income of gold this last week donated 100k to my older guild, but the guild was too inactive i decided to left and seek for another that make me feel we are getting something.

If you please consider my petition, my invitecode is: MANSONJR

Tahnk you very much!

Lvl 112, 200+ trophies per week, 1500 seals per week, the gold donation is no prob, invite code: CHRIZZL

Sorry buddy. Spot filled up.

1 Spot just opened up. Read requirements before applying: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

I would still like 2 join your guild.

Invite sent.