Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

Hi,

1 spot opened up. Read requirements before applying: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

If you agree, feel free to leave invite code and someone from the guild will invite you.

Disclaimer: This week we are voting on a possible Guild Seal Requirement change. Make your vote count!

We still have one spot open for anyone that would like to join. Requirements here Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

One spot just opened up. Read guild info before applying: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

Reply to this post with IGN if interested.

Hello I am interested in joining. I meet all the requirements. Name is - ARDUPL

Hello I am interested in joining. I meet all the requirements. Invite code is - ARDUPL. Thanks

I could meet the requirements for my level, CHESSPIECEFACE invite code

I’m interested.
Ariel_45
I’ve only been playing two weeks but I am not a casual player.
Level 73. I just purchased Deathknight armor. Tier 1 PVP.
I’ve got the Magic cities at 10/10/10/9 (so close!) and everything else at 3+.

When I first started playing I joined a random guild from the search menu, then the next week I joined a random one from global chat, and it’s a little frustrating.
I’d just like to be in a guild where everyone contributes and there’s some organization.

Also my current/last Guild is non-English, which I find to be frustrating because chat is mostly useless for me.

This is where I’m at this week (Seals isn’t maxed because I moved Guilds after doing 24 seals at the last guild.)

Hi Ariel_45. Invite was sent.

Hi there Sarcasmjew! I had met all requirements and wondering why I was kicked from guild? Can I get a reinvite?

I’m gunnrbear

As of 9 PM EST yesterday I had you at 464 guild seals for the week. Anyone who doesn’t donate 667 by 9 PM EST gets kicked.

I’m really interested im lower than the 100 level cap but i can easily cover the requiremtnets for the 100-200 level caps.
I do max seals per week mostly by first day max 2nd. I can get the trophies i rush pvp 1 tier anyways.
And the gold aint that much i already donated more than that to a dead guild and was doing tasks on my own.

Invite code : xdarkslayer .
Level : 40

hope u give me a chance.

Seems like you are In another guild. If you still wish to join this guild, leave your current one.

We got 3 open slots available. Read requirements before applying: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

If interested leave ign.

I’ve over donated every single week, and it was just after 9 EST, (I am on Costa Rica so that is just 7pm) to turn in the rest of my stuff. Plus I had donated 159.000gold too.

Lvl 77, but can easily meet the requirements. Invite code THE SASSINATOR.

Your previous week donations do not roll over to the next week. 667 is a basic requirement that needs to be met every week. It’s not a large requirement. If people have difficulty donating 667 guild seals, then I’m afraid this guild is not for them.

Hi, your guild looks great and i’d LOVE to join - I play daily and can donate 100+ k per week - 100+ trophies per week - 1500 seals per week

my invite code is: SAMALOT

Invite sent. Welcome to the guild.

2 more slots are still available: Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)