Blockbusters Recruitment (Shutting Down in One Week)

My kids are looking for a guild for their account. They are just level 60, but I believe they can do more than your minimum requirements.

invite code YONIZAF+KIDS

Invite sent. Welcome to the guild!

Thanks for the invite

invite code ONG XIAO O
Can fulfill all requirements. But seals already contributed partially for this week for current guild. Can clock max 1.5k weekly.

Hi sarcasmjew, still waiting for your invite. =)
Just upgraded my vip lvl. will contribute aggressively once in.

Well there was no difficult as I had said I exceeded every week, and I had over 300 to turn in. Emergency happened in the morning putting me out of pocket all day, but I was back just after 7 my time to finish it up. There inlies the issue, this is not a friendly personable guild who appreciates or sees value that I exceed requirements week over week. All well that ends well though, i would have never found my new guild if it wasn’t for your push. Good luck to you guys! 47 woot woot keep climbing

Invite sent! Welcome.

Thanks i received the invite but it says guild is full now. Could u let me know when a slot opens up?

Ok so sorry about that. I guess my guild mates invited someone else. I’m just replying to let you know that you are probably better off not waiting for us and looking for another guild.

Once again, sorry about the inconvenience.

Its ok, am willing to wait for good stuff. Let me know if there’s an opening. Thanks!

Interested in joining!
Lvl 285, Can exceed requirements.
Invite code: Serra 2

Invite sent. Still have 3 slots left, very lax requirements.

Want to join.
Level 528.
Invite code DANGRAT_1

I send invite to you.

Hi, i am interested. Lvl.412. Invite-code Tini

Seems like you’re in another guild. If you still wish to join us, feel free to let us know when you’ve left your other guild.

Hi … im trixdrop a daily player atm lvl 106 dragon armor and i want to join you … my invitation code is TRIXDROP_1 … thank you

You are in another guild. Please leave that one if you wish to join.

Hi. I’m just lvl 60, but I’m very active and growing fast, so I can easily fulfill guild conditions for lvl 100-200. If you give me a chance, send me the invitation please. IGN is WATHMON_28

Hello, if you are still looking for a member, I am quite interested. I’m a lvl 196, and I’m playing every day, and collect 1500 seals/weekly My invite code: MRKEATING27. thx