Agile glitching?

If 1.0.9 looks like it will be more than 3 weeks away, please consider a sticky and locked post for the support forum we can easily send people to.

I figured it would be a wait back on your December 15th post when I knew it had to be in a major update, so I just keep trying to send people to this thread, so they know a fix is coming.

Don’t see the problem with the language, but sorry. It means the same as extremely irritated.

I know what it means… Remember the forum does have guidelines: FAQ - Gems of War | Forums

Totally get it now, it might come out being disrespectful. Won’t use such words anymore. My intention was not being disrespectful to the game. :slightly_smiling: However I don’t classes it as a swear word, thats my personal opinion, others might have an other opinion on this word. When that is said, I will respect the other and use a more clean language.

1 Like

My kids help me play the game (delegation is a great tactic!) - and I often sit here with my eight-year old…

:innocent:

1 Like

So… this bug’s been fixed, yes? In the coming patch?
Cuz @Serale’s final Hobgoblin just agile glitch’d on me and went into perma-Batman mode.
As in, I can’t hit her/him (apologies, don’t know Serale’s gender), but I can get hurt.
I was down to my last creature before I realized what was happening…
and since my last guy is Aziris, it was pretty much game over for me.

The Devs got pretty quiet this week. That usually seems to be crunch time when the are submitting a new version for approval in the next week or two. Either that, or they went to Carnival and had a little too much fun!

1 Like

Get #rekt bro! Haha and I’m a guy!

They’re Australian so they’re probably on a beach surrounded by cans of lager… Publisher on the phone… ‘Strewth, cobber, we’re flat out like a cat burying sh*t here, fair dinkum mate…’

1 Like

Not all of us sound like Steve Irwin or Crocodile Dundee.

1 Like

I like crocodile dundee 2 the best

But do all of you lay on a beach surrounded by lager?

She didn’t deny that part…

In that case, I dare say she’d be flat out like a lizard drinking… :grin:

I’m more of a cocktail, Port or Wine drinker… but the beach part might be true :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes