2.1 Preview - Guilds

You turn the seals into guild keys like you turn gems into event keys. 1 guild key costs 20 seals.

1 Like

Yeah i understand but why wait if you going to get 1500 the next week anyway? You just need to buy key and wait when you all reach 45 000 to open them

Because opening 3000 keys at the last tier of Chest is slightly better than 1500 at the second best tier and 1500 at the best tier.

Just a matter of min/max to help your odds for better results. And it is assuming a guild that can perform 45K seals. With 10K seals on the guild chests chart you already have a chance for Mythics so that’s already good in my book and fairly easy to come by. :slight_smile:

1500 seals give you 75 keys per week, you are not forced to use them all in the first week, just hold them untill your guild hit 45 000 seals

What im trying to say is you don’t get a discount like when you use gem, event or vip key, so there is no reason to bank seals @Sirrian said the price will always be 20 seals for one key

which the release date?

We don’t know the release date yet

But i’m not sure if we need to buy keys with seals and then open the keys, i think it’s more likely with gold keys or others, if you have the quantity to buy the keys you go and open the chests already. Picture to ilustrate:

On the video Sirrian already had some keys, but maybe it’s because he wanted to show how they look like. It’s more likely that we will get guild keys in redeem codes and some guild related events in the future, but in the overall i think we will just collect seals as we collect gold.

2 Likes

@Sirrian, in the vid you say, “…that’s all for this 2.1 preview.” Heh, so that begs the quesiton - What’s in 2.1 that wasn’t in the Preview? :wink:

Are you holding anything back from the teaser? Just sayin.

PS - really looking forward to 2.1, looks great and a lot of fun to me!

2 Likes

Oh yeah maybe you are right cause on the picture in the upper left corner we see he got 135 seals but he already got keys so we might be able to bank them

The more seals the merrier.

:wink:

9 Likes

Guild Masteries
With limited capped guild task how are guild masteries gonna rise compared to the old system?
Another great advance in ver 2.1 :angry:

@Ivar my guess is you will be able to win some seals key with the guild task and then bank them

2 Likes

Everything after 100 all guardian masteries is pretty much useless. The only addition 101-200 gets is an extra mana mastery. That 100 extra mastery is like 1-2% surge chance.

1 Like

Still speculating on this, and hoping for a more solid answer. But based on the video, it looks like you get [1 + task level] color xp for completing a task, which is either 78 or 91 points available per week. The level 55 statue already shows needing needs 176 points per level, and the level 72 statue needs 228. So at this point, it looks like maxing out a task line will get you a mastery point every other week, or a total of six per week.

Compared to currently, as a guild with 75 in all masteries, I can run some math here. An 85k task rotation gives us 13 tokens. Spending about 5.6 mil weekly currently gets us about 61 of these rotations, or 793 tokens, enough for ten mastery points weekly (cost - 78 per), and very slightly less going forward. Spending 16 mil in the new system at this level would gain us an average of 6 mastery points every other week, possibly even less. Spending 5.6 mil gives an amount I can’t really speculate on for the new system, since I’m not sure how fast the tasks ramp up, but based on the max that we could gain (again, the numbers are based on speculation), it looks like we would need to triple our income to get points one-third the speed as now, so its a fair bet it is going to be slower. We are in a good enough point already where we would basically just stagnate on gains, but I really don’t know how newer guilds will ever catch up.

Though if you already have 200 of each mastery, it wont matter, because that is apparently the cap.

4 Likes

I like what’s coming here, and I’d rather have this show up soon™, like around the same time this hits the mobile/ PC version for console users, than be inundated with so many catch-up troops between now and December. I understand the need to sync both versions finally, but, seriously, what’s the hurry when it comes to releasing new troops for consoles? This guild update along with the new PvP update is far superior to sync both versions with. We’re talking some serious improvements to the game itself. New kingdoms and troops will always show up to spice it up, but game features like PvP, Guild tasks, and whatever other game feature, those are the meats and potatoes of this game. Sync those up, please, because we already know there won’t be any cross-platform playing and guilding with this game.

No worries we wont have to wait for long, @Sirrian said we (console) will get this update in october

@Sirrian
The absolute biggest concern as it has been stated by numerous people in this post is somehow getting 30 people to each make exactly 1500 seals a week. That is a monumental task and likely will rarely be possible.

Surely you could either lower the upgrade requirements from 45k to like 42k (effectively allowing for a 100 guild seal leeway) or allow us to grind for seals that don’t actually count towards our own personal totals, but still help with meeting the chest upgrade requirements.

Real life happens, and when you try to make 30 people all meet such a tight restriction with absolutely no leeway whatsoever you are bound to run into issues.

4 Likes

@Sirrian I think the largest seal chest should just be 40k seals. The seals for every chest upgrade doubles the previous number except for the last instance for some reason. If you lower it to 40k it would be completely uniform and fix everyone’s concerns about it.

11 Likes

For top guilds, asking members to pay the devs that maintain the game an average of $10 a month is a bargain. That’s the same money keeping up the daily gem subscription. Compare 15 gems a day to the loot a 16 million gold a week 45000 guild chest gets you. Absolute bargain.

1 Like

Where did you get this information?