Worst Middle Room for Mirrored Halls pure Faction Team Contest

I used this troop as part of my ‘3 yellow drifting sands’ team back when there were daily tasks, yet never took time to notice. Even as it destroyed my team, reading troop stuff isn’t my thing. Yup, I’m an id10t.

I would like to change my vote to the Thick head room as worst middle room. I killed the Dark Monolith (or rather, he killed himself and my Glass Golem), and got the Ancient Golem down to 274 health…but the Dwarven Gate had 1000 armor and kept casting barrier on AG.

Truly. Thanks for the replies.

1 Like

Took two tries to beat the pure faction run at 500.

The baby dragon room was a nightmare, and I lost.

But the viper nest turned out to be super easy (Doppled that Viper and charmed my way to victory).

1 Like

I seem to say this every time a new faction is released, but it still perplexes me how the Devs have not addressed issues regarding Delves, in particular, full faction runs. For this particular Delve I was unable to finish a full faction run this go around simply because I ran out of time. After slogging through the first room, the RNG was not with me 5 times in a row regarding the second room. Eventually, I would have lucked into a good second room but the whole thing just gobbled up too much time. I am not going to lose sleep over it but it was incredibly frustrating.
Of course this is just the latest example of player grief. City of Thieves, the Dark Pits, even back to Sea of Sorrow, the setup sometimes is just onerous even with potions. A non-potion level 500 all faction run for some of these is just insane.
I have said this to you before but uber-end game players like yourself should be challenged for a full all faction run but not griefed into oblivion.
This is not even to mention those players that are now reaching end game maturity who were not able to tackle some of these Delves with potion spamming during their initial release weekends.
Something as simple as allowing the Hero to count in full faction runs could solve a lot of these issues.
I apologize for going off on a slight Delve diatribe tangent. Keep fighting the good fight to get the Delve issues addressed. I for one definitely appreciate it!

2 Likes

The worst thing is, potions were introduced after delves… so the first seven or so (HoG, ASE, CK, Warrens, SoS, Fang Moor and Dark Pits, iirc) never had a weekend faction with potions to get them to 500, the people that maxed them had to do them on a Tuesday event and/or raise hoard a ton.

1 Like

I don’t know if I’ll ever get lucky enough with Lady Morana to finish Crypt Keepers, but Mirrored Halls is at least do-able without potions. What’s that make, 7 out of 15? 8? Not necessarily fun, but do-able.

I have 42 green gems left and 84 yellow gems after getting Primal Rift pet to mythic and this one to legendary. I still need more food to mythic it. And if my Silver Necroplis and Amanithrax runs ever succeed, I’ll run out of blue gems as well for the frog plus whatever the unicorn eats.

I’m in no hurry to get an extra +1 attack/shield/life. I’ll continue to enjoy the parts of the game I enjoy, and try not to let the other parts bore me too much. GW next week, da Raiders on da move. For the Horde. gl hf

1 Like