Will of Nysha & The Soulforge

This cycle technically isn’t over yet, so she could be there next week along with War who hasn’t appeared yet either.

Damn that Nysha Mythic is a hot item, huh? I got her when she was first released and haven’t used her once.

1 Like

I think Will of Nysha is a great starter mythic.

The issue in terms of usefulness is that like champion of anu, both scale slowly, but are too slow.

Scorpius can deal lethal, bard is strong and flexible, and Champion of Gard is arguably the best tank along with a rock solid hero.

Without board control, status infliction, or aggressive scaling, Nysha is a good troop with limited effective end game use.

If she had dispel before dealing damage and/or arcane over magic heart, she would be really good.

I don’t think you can call it slow scaling when she can steal up to 12 magic per cast.

You might need a strong feeder to pair her with, like Tuliao, but I’m pretty sure Nysha is a damn strong pick.

I do really like Nysha, and other than a slight trait buff and dispel, she is more than fine. A 12 magic boost each cast is good with most starting well above 40 aoe damage and climbing higher after that first cast.

To me Will of Nysha is the world’s best screwdriver, when all your jobs require a hammer.

You could build a team to fill her fast, but to that point, where would she work best? From and endgamer perspective, she does not stop a L&D, submerge stops her cold, high level delves/Dooms are out of the question.

Think about Shara Vesparu, that troop is a gimmicky troop, but in a monocular team, or at least in one using only her colors, it might as well be a lvl 500 team stat wise.

Nysha can be built around and is a fantastic starter mythic, it just doesn’t have aggressive enough scaling for lvl 300+ opponents or effects like dispel, enchant, etc. to deal with meta pvp defenses.

1 Like