Why I do the "1-troop defense" thing in PvP

Busted lol

1 Like

Somebody change the title to:

‘How @EricBLivingston killed off the 1 troop defence’.

:rofl:

1 Like

No one on the forums killed it off (though I know you was just joking Drathas).

It came on to our radar due to the increasing number of player reports we were receiving about players using it to climb the pvp ladder.

2 Likes

The question is, why does mobile pc take your defense team into consideration when pvp matchmaking? Console version doesnt.

A PVP ladder that is exploited in so many other ways already. Honestly, your response is pretty dumbfounding.

2 Likes

I vote for “How @EricBLivingston ruined our lives!”

2 Likes

I must admit, I tried to cheat my way up the PvP ladder as well.
I hired a monkey to play for me… but unfortunately, he killed himself after the game just kept dropping in gems for the AI. It was a mess!

And no… I do not have video proof of this either!

1 Like

I don’t know if this will still be a thing with the recent changes, but I noticed this too, on my account as well as my husband’s. With different pvp defence teams, 3-4 different players from that M guild. Would love to know what that was about…

From what I’ve read, having somebody else play for you (even a monkey) isn’t considered cheating. Now if the monkey submitted a support ticket and posted the response, or if they had a 1-troop Elspeth defence, then they might attract some attention… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

As long as the monkey is a family member and it’s all done with the best of intentions, it isn’t cheating. LOL

1 Like

A while ago our Guild leader was having his child play for him in console, children explore like they do… one day they got into Guild management and made a few “changes”. Presto we got a new Guild leader.

2 Likes

Well, I decided to field my strongest weak team in the spirit of breaking monotony for my fellow players.

Look for my super-team, wonderfully played by the AI:
Sacrifice
Black Beast
Elven Bard
Boombot

So, Sacrifice in first place for more killing potential. Black Beast is not in front. Boombot just explodes. Elven Bard is pretty harmless, but she does accelerate mana for the others so they can act stupid faster.

This team is slow, has poor synergy, and will attempt to die before you kill it. And it’s a 8800 point adversary.

Enjoy!

5 Likes

This made me spit out a pretzel, great job description :wink:

1 Like

You named it!

4 Likes

Why was 1 troop defense so bad?
I still don’t get it.

Cause people were only doing 1 def fight and were able to get gold and climb ladder very quick