Why Explore is So Boring and How to Fix It

Explore needs to be made efficient again, the way it was before the change.

The following needs to be changed:

• I shouldn’t have to select my difficulty on every single explore run. Having to click on the difficulty, scroll all the way to 12, and confirm it is a phenomenal time waster. Put a “start round” button on the Explore screen to give the player the option to immediately begin a round.
  • The mountain of extra clicks has got to go. I don’t need to know I’ve unlocked the mini boss. I don’t need to know I unlocked a mythic battle. When a battle finishes, there should be a “next battle” button on the victory screen. There could be a caption under the “next battle” button indicating if it is a mini boss or mythic. Stop forcing all the extra clicks as a way to slow us down, please.
  • There should be an option at the end of an Explore run to jump to the next bonus kingdom without having to exit out to the map and scroll around like a doofus looking for it. The option to immediately jump into another battle was one of the best QOL from the last Explore rework and excluding it from the plan this time was a terrible, short-sighted decision.

Also, as cited here:

I paid for my VIP level specifically for the extra Gold bonus. Please stop devaluing my purchase by constantly putting mechanics in the game to slow down how fast I earn Gold.

18 Likes