Where are we all enjoying this wonderful game?

Most certainly not, but most of my older and younger family members did.

Thatā€™s awesome news, mate!

I used to play Destiny every single day with a Glaswegian, ha ha. Fancy that.

Itā€™s a small worldā€¦

Constanta, Romania

1 Like

Wow! Ok. A busy night on this thread. To start with the link to view the map is within the first post at the top. Now . . . .

1. #79 @Verdugo
  2. #80 @skitzzo
  3. #81 @Robert
  4. #82 @Shadow
  5. #83 @Atalaya
  6. #84 @therealwetwilly
  7. #85 @Gortus
  8. #86 @LordRaenarion
  9. #87 @efh313
  10. #88 @Jennifer

Welcome to all and I hope I havenā€™t missed anyone. If I have please post again to remind me. Thanks for all the interest in the map from everyone.

3 Likes

Youve been busy today! Fair play

Originally from the UK, but going on 19 years in Gifu, Japan. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@JapanGamer29 youā€™re #89.

Interested! What made you move there mate?

Playing from London

Seoul , SouthKorea. Rare!

Ok @Vanessa202 as long as you meant London, UK you are #90.

@Delima you are #91.

Wellp, hereā€™s me:

Playing from Paris, France (another of the rowdy bunch) - and occasionally from Brussels, Belgium.
Born: Oradea, Romania
Bred: Montreal and then Toronto, Canada. Iā€™m a Canuck through and through though (ok, the wine, bread and cheese HAVE been soaking into the maple leaf a BIT).

And #92 goes to @Bobomb.

Would it be possible for you to put the map link in your original post? It is a little hard to find it at the momentā€¦

Edit: oops, didnā€™t see that it was there as a ā€˜popular linkā€™ in the summary box below.

I have added the link for the map inside the first post just to make sure it is somewhere that wonā€™t be missed.

And I am from Oslo, Norway

1 Like

Born in Malaysia, living in Singapore.

Welcome to the Map. @TheBeast is #93 and @Draprion is #94.

1 Like

Hey @collectorofgems just a minor edit please - my pin in the map is slightly in the wrong place - not that significant on a global scale but immensely and politically significant on an Essex scale (wars have been started over less): my pin (#40 on the map) should be in Harlow, Essex, not Harwich, Essex. Ideally you could get the pin into the town park (200 acres green bit), as I know we all prize superfluous accuracy :smiley:

Please tweak that next time you are updating the map :smiley:

1 Like

@collectorofgems maybe you can send him to the moon instead?