What's your hobby?

My hobby is being a dragon. RAWWRR~!

Not kidding either. I like doing text based role plays with others as or with dragon characters. This normally spans everything from short thematic scenes, to large expansive storylines, and sometimes to more erotic activities that wouldn’t be appropriate for mentioning on this forum. :wink:

3 Likes

LOL… That takes the wish dragon to a whole new level.

A dragon for Tacet to build

1 Like

No surprise there XD

Cooking! For Halloween I made two batches of cookies to keep the adults amused during trick-or-treating: bourbon chocolate chip, and bourbon butterscotch.

5 Likes

My hobby other than gaming is cars. Mostly just local cruise events with the odd track day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like to build AR-15’s. Easily my most expensive hobby; these things define versatility.

I am also designing my own house. Although, it’s hard to say that something I’ll only do once is really a hobby. Regardless of how much of my current free time it soaks up.

3 Likes

What’s AR-15?

Apart from various tabletop games and D&D. One of my favorite hobbies is painting miniatures, which I can then use in my board games.

21 Likes

Do you also craft the miniatures or just paint them?

Cool :slight_smile:

We have lots of board games, and a back log of miniatures to paint… but I am rubbish at painting, so either persuade Mrs Jainus to do it, or have to pay someone…

Descent (2nd edition) is the main culprit… game and minis are excellent…

I just paint them, not good enough with modelling to do anything more.

I have a similar problem as most of my current unpainted minis come from Super Dungeon Explore (and more recently Ninja all-Stars). I like the quirky-ness to the characters but I have sooo many still to paint… and not always enough free time to do so.

1 Like

I love making things to eat and drink, and also eating and drinking. So cooking, but also brewing beer. Other than that I’m big on ‘culture’, I love galleries and museums; art and design; and work in that sector.

4 Likes

Why does this not surprise me? Have you done gundam miniature paintings?

1 Like

My entire life is to play GoW every moment.
I sleep only 2 hours more less to play more ,lol.

No , really I usually plays Rpg when I’m not working and also love sports especially football
I´m of the Real Madrid, so you know what I mean.

Really surprise by @utfanx2, but I know weapons are usual there.

2 Likes

Playing guitar, used to do alot of composing for clients in the vg music indie industry but just no heart for it atm. Im a bit out of it lately… used to nature photograph and bike alot too…

5 Likes

Playing boardgames. And this is only a small part of my collection :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Well, I’m a jack of all trades…

I made this:

And i play this:

And i do this:
- YouTube (i start on the left)

22 Likes

Gaming, mostly, but I do other stuff too…

Recently i starting doing “Jugger” (wich is a really weird but fun sports game that is apparently only played in germany and austrailia yet - google it if you wanna know what it is)

I like to sing, mostly in Chrisitan worship bands (I play no instrument though)

Oh and one my most passionate hobbies is flagging, so dancing with flags, I really love doing that ^^

6 Likes