What's that? The builds are submitted!

Gizmo would like to really get a super secret recipe to craft cookies, more cookies, and then all cookies

1 Like

So does crafting mean… craft troops and weaponss you dont have. or… craft extra da ect to weapons n troops? extra hp, damage ect

The former, I believe.

1 Like

What is the exact time that 3.1 will release, plz?

nope that time is not true

The countdown timer was to 10am today AEST, which it now is. It was the time we were given by the devs. I’m assuming that at the moment stuff is churning and going out, so hopefully we’ll see stuff soon.

EDIT:

We are currently waiting for the update to propagate.

EDIT: SNIPED!

5 Likes

He is really on the ball.

2 Likes

In case you didn’t see it yet: http://gemsofwar.com/pcmobile-3-1-patch-notes/

spams Google Play refresh button
also constantly verifies the integrity of Steam’s game files

3 Likes

I cant wait for the dugongs and crafting, i hear there is a new Mythic only obtainable through craftig, torture to wait for the patch…

@Saltypatra The definition of Propagate is: To breed specimens of (a plant, animal, etc.) by natural processes from the parent stock or to spread and promote wildly.

Can you speed up the breeding and spreading please? kthanx

Can’t get on PC, but doing the same for my mobile lol

:laughing:

Thanks for the laugh @STLMagic!

For those who are wondering about the term it has a slightly modified meaning in networking:

3 Likes

@Ozball Thanks for the education. You da real MVP

1 Like

@STLMagic I WISH I COULD MAKE THE SERVERS BREED FASTER. I want server babies, damnit!

7 Likes

Gizmo jumps in water

I’ve never heard of this kink, but you know what they say about the Internet…

3 Likes

My guild and I are here waiting anxiously for this update. Things I long for probably come with it.

I just hope that one day the relationship system comes, I’ve been seeing “coming soon” and my girlfriend and I (both from the same guild) look forward to that day.

o_0

context is key.