What difficultly level are you playing?

does fun = always winning

losing = challenge = thinking logically about how to win next time

Some people only have fun when they win. Just play any online game where you’re supposed to play as a team and see how many people consider that if they lost, it was everybody else’s fault and they had no fun (particularly when you play a game like DotA, have a very exciting, challenging and close match, lose by a hair, and someone on your team who had been super nice all along suddenly calls everyone else a loser and said the whole game sucked). We all look for something different. Some people like challenges, some people want to play to relax and don’t get fun from losing. There is no wrong here (except the sore losers, I hate these guys :stuck_out_tongue:).

1 Like

I play this game usually to recover from a stressful day. I have no need for high difficulties at all.

I guess I just have a different mindset. I design board and card games also, so I play to lose often so that other people get a chance to experience the full mechanics or get the feeling of winning. I really dont care about losing.

3 Likes

Me too. :wink:

Normal for me! I need to be able to win comfortably whilst doing other things :slight_smile: or letting my (8 year old) children play!

whatever you do, dont let your almot 4 yr old children play. Had to send a message to support about having my one and only hobgoblin sold off…

4 Likes

I play on normal most of the times. I like to win :smiley:

I’m playing at Warlord 3, 4 was too easy to end up with a one hit kill and I usually need a hit to get my lineup powered up. Games go pretty quick I finally came up with a lineup that gets me through a game fairly quick.

1 Like

You can choose a difficulty?

What lineup are you using?

@Icarusael

Yes, but only if you’re playing on Apple, Android, or Steam.

So now we need some designation for every poster saying on what system they’re playing, so we don’t start giving the wrong answers. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: