Weekly reset 08 january?

In addition chat on x1 will not load. Making it difficult to communicate with guild mates.

1 Like

Don’t you use xbox live instead? All my guild are in a psn guild group. Makes it easier to type too.

Yeah we have clubs and lfg on x1, and usual chat. but its nice to be able to leave a message in game. Particularly about this issues with the reset.

Look like the console dev was in hurry to go in holiday break :slight_smile:

I was wondering what happened. Money spent and disappointed.

1 Like

Anyone tried this yet? Do you get the rewards again or a ‘no reward’ email.

You get the rewards

Contact 505 Support about that if you haven’t already. That goes for everyone else. On the bright side, it’s not a total waste. You did accumulate some VIP points which are permanent when purchasing whatever. Yes, a setback, but not a total waste. The guys and gals at 505 Support will compensate you for your current troubles the best they can.

2 Likes

So yesterday (sunday) after the reset I donated 40k gold, 49 trophies and close to 400 guild seals… all are gone today. I don’t get a ton of time to play each week and now it’s all gone… 3 hours of my life flushed? What the hell, seriously could have done a million other things with my time on a Sunday… so much ugh.