War Games (Event Post)

WAR GAMES

New Epic Troop: War’Drok

War’Drok will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

World Event: War’Drok’s Revenge

There are 5 battles that players can encounter during the event: Drake Rider, War’Drok, Fist of Zorn, Brawlmaster Bur’Nakh, and Kruarg the Dread. The battles are randomly chosen, but they all have an equal chance of appearing on the map.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Drake Rider: 4 Orc Hearts
  • War’Drok: 10 Orc Hearts
  • Fist of Zorn: 7 Orc Hearts
  • Brawlmaster Bur’Nakh: 6 Orc Hearts
  • Kruarg the Dread: 8 Orc Hearts

An Orc Heart is worth 5 points.

1 Like
  • Drake Rider: 4 Orc Hearts
  • Sol’Zara: 6 Orc Hearts
  • Fist of Zorn: 7 Orc Hearts
  • Kruarg the Dread: 8 Orc Hearts
  • War’Drok: 10 Orc Hearts

I seriously can’t tell if the publisher told you to put it out of order to screw people up or if it was just careless on your end.

Regardless.
I fixed it.

19 Likes

Glad to see a simple scoring mechanism :slight_smile:

Please keep this up in future :wink:

1 Like

First they hunted our skulls, and then again a second time. Now they hunt our hearts.

Raksha, Tauros, Wargare, Centaurs, if they are bold enough to attack us, they will hunt you as well. Dragons, Giants, Goblins, the time is now. Curse them. Curse the 505 board and their army of developers. They say it is a campaign. A campaign of what? Boredom. Avarice. Madness. We must resist them. We must fight them at every turn.

I’ll be on WoT. Someone please poke me again @chunkymono, and send a Friendly reminder when GW returns. Much obliged. For the Horde

4 Likes

Well they had it in troop rarity order but this then makes me wonder…

Why is an Epic troop worth more than 2 Legendary troops? And both Legendary troops are worth different amounts too… Well as are the 2 Epic troops. Not a complaint but noticing things are a little different yet again.

If my experience in the last campaign holds true, the legendary battles were more infrequent than the others. If War’Drok does the same, it will be an opportunity for more points.

On the other hand, since he gives the most points, he will probably be the rarest encounter this time.

1 Like

OP claims that all five types are equally likely.

2 Likes

Always happy to pull out my favorite gif.

tenor (47)

:grinning:

I am little confused:

Is it Brawlmaster Bur’Nakh

or is it Sol’Zara?

Thanks.

8 Likes

Seems appropriate that, during orc week, the numbering system is out of order.

6 Likes

Notice we never hunt for your brains!

3 Likes

I love the way you think!

I’m aware of that. You really think it’s true? Tune in tomorrow to find out! Same bat-time! Same bar-channel!

2 Likes

I just don’t know how it will be possible to explain the
order of scoring in-game, aside from just listing the battles in order of points :woozy_face:.

“Go for Epic rarity, unless it’s a toss-up between Fist of Zorn and Kruarg/Brawlmaster, then Leg, then UR.”

1 Like

Because making them 1 point would be just silly.

7 Likes

Please note, It should read ‘Brawlmaster gives 6 Orc Hearts’ rather than Sol Zara

3 Likes

You can use the mnemonic “We Know Fish Breathe Deeply” to decide which battles to do.

15 Likes

3 of the same rarity all have different point values. Bravo devs, your incompetence knows no limits. Why are you deliberately trying to find ways of confusing everyone, especially when the scoring is STILL not written anywhere IN THE GAME ITSELF!

5 Likes

You were probably joking, but I’m going to use this all week.

Generations of astronomers have used “Oh, be a fine girl, kiss me” to learn the spectral classes of stars. Silly mnemonics stick for some reason.

2 Likes