✨ Want to be part of a growing community? Join “Magix” (28/30) - rank 20 - or “Enchanted” (10/30) our climbing sister guild

Magix is looking for progress-oriented players who want to climb the leaderboard with us and are interested in helping us climbing in our guild wars brackets again.

:de::us: Originally a german guild, we made designated language channels (ENG/GER) and multi language channels on our discord server. You can choose, whether u want to participate in a bilingual experience or not.
Most of us are capable to converse in english and are happy to do so.

On accession, we offer:

• 40k seal chest every week

• All tasks are completed on monday and many legendary tasks through the week

• Guild Wars rewards from bracket 7-9.

• all rewards from bossraid, invasion and tower of doom

• Internal guild events, intern challenge-mode with leaderboard, monthly actions, monthly challenges

• Relaxed but ambitous atmosphere

• Lively discord server (statistics, internal guild chat, collection of teams, hall of fame and more)

Magix requirements:

• Min. 1350 seals weekly, to guarantee the 40k seal chest.

• Min. 500k gold & min. 300 trophies weekly.
    The most members exceed these requirements by far and we are looking for players, who share this motivation.

• Complete the 30 guild battles every week. (It’s not mandatory to finish them on their respective day, but highly appreciated)

• Level up guild war statues to at least level 3 every week.

• Participate in bossraid, invasion, tower of doom and hit the necessary average to get all rewards (We have a special system for those events, where it’s not necessary to hit the average all the time)

General information:

• To ensure a fair overview for everyone and to document player progress, we use a transparent und flexible point system for both guilds, which is based on our requirements. More to this after joining Discord. [atm on hold due to a lack of time]

• Communication is important to us! If you are absent for more than 4-5 days or if anything at all bothers you, please let us know.

• Furthermore, you should regularly look into the announcement channel on our Discord server, in order to not miss anything and leave an emoji reaction under our texts.

We are a friendly and helpful community constantly striving to improve. We want to be a place to stay and grow.

If you are interested in joining either Magix or Enchanted, we would gladly welcome you at our Discord-Server and discuss everything else there. :wink:

1 Like

Enchanted is our second guild, which should intentionally work as as a beginner guild for ambitous players, a stepping stone to higher grounds and a chance to join Magix.

We started to expand at 30th July 2017.

Through several circumstances Enchanted is a shadow of its former self. There are only a few active members left. But now it’s definetely time to rebuild the guild again. I would be really happy, if you help us with our new beginning and bring Enchanted back to its former magic.

It would also be great if there’s someone who wants to help rebuilding it with a bit more responsibility :slight_smile: (Like helping to recruit new members.)

Enchanted requirements:

When kingdoms are levelled:

• Min. 1350 seals weekly, to guarantee the 40k seal chest.

• Min. 200k gold & min. 150 trophies weekly.

• Guild wars is optional. Participation and sentinels level at your own choice.

• Participation in bossraid, invasion and tower of doom (no need to spend gems)

If you are still levelling kingdoms, you are of course welcome to join us too! We are also happy to help you grow.

Your requirements then are only 1500 seals! And maybe you can also try to participate in the events :slight_smile:

General information:

• To ensure a fair overview for everyone and to document player progress, we use a transparent und flexible point system for both guilds, which is based on our requirements. With this system it is possible, that ambitous beginners don’t have to donate 200k+ gold. They can do less gold and more trophies. More to this after joining Discord. [atm on hold due to a lack of time]

• Communication is important to us! If you are absent for more than 4-5 days or if anything at all bothers you, please let us know.

• Furthermore, you should regularly look into the announcement channel on our Discord server, in order to not miss anything and leave an emoji reaction under our texts.

We are a friendly and helpful community constantly striving to improve. We want to be a place to stay and grow.

If you are interested in joining either Magix or Enchanted, we would gladly welcome you at our Discord-Server and discuss everything else there. :wink:

1 Like

Hey hello friends !! I allow myself to go back on the subject! the Magix guild is recruiting!
Come in a magical and friendly guild where mutual help is present on discord
the prerequisites are the same! contact us on discord! :smiley:

Hey bonjours les amis !! je me permet de remonter le sujet ! la guilde Magix recrute !
Venez dans une guilde magique et convivial ou l’entraide est présente sur discord
les pré-requis sont les mêmes ! contacter nous sur discord ! :smiley:

Magix - 1 open spot
Enchanted - 6 open spots

Hello my name is kouta777, I’m level 692, I have all the realms level 10. I would like to know if you are recruiting, this week just play 4 days I made 1500 stamps, 1200k gold 300 + T

and I have 430 unique troops, most are mythic troops, all level 20, I do not speak much English but I am very active…
I have not played for a long time, and I’m looking for a clan to catch up with the game :slight_smile:

Hey! Sorry was really busy and didn’t get a notification somehow. Sorry for the late response! I guess you already found a guild? If not, there’s still an open spot, yes.

sent you a pm shanaliy …id love to talk to you

At the moment there are 2 open spots in Magix.

Enchanted is looking for numerous players, because of several circumstances it nearly died. But now it’s definetely time to rebuild it again.
Would gladly welcome you in the team and to help bring Enchanted back to its former magic! :slight_smile:

It would also be great if there’s someone who wants to help rebuilding it with a bit more responsibility :slight_smile: (Like helping to recruit new members.)