Updated "Not in chests" list

I can confirm off-season imps from legendary guild tasks. My guild got an Autumnal this week.

9 Likes

Updated March 20th

Added to chests:
Obsidian Golem
Gog and Gud

3 Likes

Off season imps from legendary tasks is a feature, not a bug. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updated March 27th

Added to chests:
Bog Strider (March 27)
Marsh Strangler (March 27)

Updated April 3rd

Added to chests:
Dragonian Monk

We should switch Imps either monday or friday.

Also put the Guild War troops in the “not in chests” lists since they are normal kingdom troops and might be confusing.

1 Like

I believe Spring Imp should be going into chest with the weekly reset.

4 Likes

Necrezza seems to be available already. Pulled a second from guild chests last night. No idea if this is intended.

3 Likes

Updated for April 17

Archdruid added to chests, and all the Suncrest troops except Prince are in as well.

Necrezza is confirmed to be in chests as well.

2 Likes

Updated again for May 8th

Added the 3 Adana troops
Sentry Bot
Clockwork Knight
Tesla

1 Like

I remember there was talk about having the GW troops in guild chests after guild guardians were maxed out. Anyone hear anything more about that?

Pretty sure the plan is to move them to guild chests when Guild Wars cycles to another set of troops, which won’t happen until September I’d guess.

2 Likes

I didn’t see that @PGSundling, but i did see where a dev stated that once we get the next round of GW troops the current lot will be added to guild chests.

2 Likes

Current Guild War troops will not be moving to guild chests until the next 6 are released.

We don’t have an ETA when that will be happening, but we’ll have more information closer to this change over.

2 Likes

Do we need 4x mythic guardians before we will be able to see them or it doesn’t matter?

Also there are common so that mean we can get them from level 1 guild chests?

1 Like

We haven’t finalized everything yet, so nothing is 100% certain at this stage.

Guild Wars Troops are actually like Guild Guardians in design so most likely it will work like a guild wars troops and they’ll appear at any level of a guild chest, but will only appear after you have 4x all Mythic Guardians.

9 Likes

Ok thank you for the clarification nim you rock!!!

1 Like

@Nimhain. What is the current 6 GW troops cycle ? 12 weeks ? So, when will be releasing next 6 GW troops set?

1 Like

We don’t have an exact date for the next set of GW troops yet.

1 Like

Hi Nimhain

Thanks for your reply.

For Guild War.
I would like to propose the fight system to be non-rematch.
For example, If lose to the first soldier troop, next fight will be the Vanguard,
instead of repeating Soldier again.
This way, even if we lose to the lower ranking troops,
still be able to challenge the paragon…

Please consider this possibility.

Best regards

yuki watanabe

1 Like

Is the primal imp actually in the chests? Is its chance the same as other legendaries?

1 Like