TrueAchievementElite is recruiting! [29/30]

TrueAchievementElite is currently looking for one player. We are a team based on the website Trueachievements.com

We consider ourselves a pretty casual guild, at least compared to the other top guilds, but we are still serious about our rewards. It’s a good guild for those that like to contribute a lot, but the requirements for other guilds are just a little too high for your level of play, or hardcore players that like to take it easy some weeks and don’t need to feel pressured into playing more than they want. That being said, we have some members who donate WELL above the requirements so we have some very hardcore players as well.

Our official guild thread is located at https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=803894 31

If you want, you can create an account there and post to join us, or you can send a PM here to @RottenSis with your invite code

Our requirements are:

Player Level 1000+
(500+ ok if kingdoms are at level 10)

Active communication for Pet Rescues/Tower of Doom/ and real-life absences is required. We use a Guild Xbox group message or discord for these purposes.

Minimum Gold Donations - As follows based on current ranking in the Guild. (This is subject to increase based on guild needs / demands)

• Rank 1 & 2 (Dragon King & Dragon Prince) - 1,200,000 per week
  • Rank 3 (Drake Lord) -1,000,000 per week
  • Rank 4 (Wyvern Knight) - 750,000 per week
  • Rank 5 (Wyrmling) - (Player level over 1000) Warning to raise production
  • Rank 5 (Wyrmling) – (Player level under 1000) - 250,000 per week

Guild Seals - 1000 per week minimum
GW Battles - 20 per person
Raid Boss Minimums – 25% of fair share points needed
Invasion Minimums – 25% of fair share points needed
Tower of Doom Minimums - 25% of fair share points needed
World Events - 25% of fair share points needed
Trophies - 300 Trophies

We do not boot anyone from the guild without prior notice and warning about failing to meet requirements, and people who are traveling or will be away just need to message the guild and we will mark you as exempt until you return.

1 Like

It was a busy week! We collected the highest tier of event rewards, many legendary tasks, rescued countless pets and this week two members were able to craft Zuul’Goth! We are still looking to fill one open spot. If you’d like to join us or have any questions, send me a PM here @RottenSis or to me on Xbox at RottenSis

DestroyerM16
Level 1118.

2 Likes

We have one spot available. Message me here or on Xbox @RottenSis if you would like to join us!

We have now have one opening available!

We have one spot available, looking for a player that enjoys exceeding minimum requirements. Guild information and requirements are at the top of this thread.

Message me here or on Xbox @RottenSis if you would like to join us!

We have one opening available. Looking for a player that enjoys exceeding minimum requirements. Guild information and requirements are at the top of this thread.

Message me here or on Xbox @RottenSis if you would like to join us! :trophy:

We have one opening available. Looking for a player that enjoys exceeding minimum requirements. Guild information and requirements are at the top of this thread.

i thought that experienced guilds would be more welcoming, but it seems that guilds are just for those who played already a long time and don’t see it fit to give new players chances of joyning guilds because they make insane requirements, are there also reasonable guilds out there?

Hello tofke34! It depends on what you think is reasonable for your available play time and play style. I’ve sent you a DM.

We have one opening available. Looking for players that enjoy exceeding minimum requirements. Guild information and requirements are at the top of this thread.

I would join in December if I get the xbox I asked for from my parents.

Wait… so how do you even play this game? Starting from scratch would be zero help to us.

I’m sorry but this seems like a troll post.

I’m on switch atm and nope not a troll post under a week made to level 100. I’m now at level 472. Plus starting from scratch for me isn’t hard I can grind all day I got nothing else better to do since I’ve been out of school I’m a 2019 grad.

I asked for a xbox this year. last year is when I believe I got my switch lite system.

sorry if I miss a couple of letters I’m typing fast cause I’m watching my special needs dog and I’m special needs as well.

Hi SilverStream, thank you for your interest but we are now full again.

We currently have two openings available. Looking for players that enjoy exceeding minimum requirements and a team atmosphere. Guild information and requirements are at the top of this thread.

We have one opening left!

Looking for a player that enjoys exceeding minimum requirements. Guild information and requirements are at the top of this thread.