Treasure maps suggestions

Which could reset weekly and perhaps award extras if popular.

1 Like

yea if there were more options for leaderboard rewards, people would have to choose wether or not to spend their time pvping, or treasure hunting.

Ugh no leaderboards. Treasure hunting is so soothing. Let us be soothed and calmed and compete only against ourselves.

2 Likes

What about people who would like to compare themselves to others? They don’t even have to be competing, it can just be nice to have some idea of what’s possible or what’s average. I’d like the information to be available, just so I can evaluate my own performance. There doesn’t have to be a reward attached.

2 Likes

See guild leaderboard here. Not trying to sound mean or anything with this comment but we have a guild leaderboard and i am sure it gets flack.

Personally, I wouldn’t be in favor. There’s a treasure hunt high score thread that serves this purpose well enough for me.

But that’s just my 0.02. A lot of people seem to like leaderboards and I tend to ignore them.

1 Like

The only one I think should 100% be changed is option 1.

I found it dumb that you can only get one extra turn…it’s always frustrating when the map starts me off with a cascade of 2-3 5 matches…and then nothing for the rest of the game. Those 3 extra turns would have been really nice. I think that would be a great quality of life change. do that, see how it changes the treasure maps, and adjust more from there.

would be okay with an extra trait stone or an extra move… maybe an auto upgrade of a bag or higher to 1+ ranking