Treasure Maps: a plee for their importance

Which one could then use to make an account look something like this. :wink:

This is not to say that the prevailing sentiment among players that Treasure Hunt rewards are not worth the time invested is necessarily inaccurate or incorrect. TH could definitely benefit from a revamp in rewards, especially with the current state of the game.

I rush vault creation (as opposed to the “green chest” method that many in the player base adhere to when doing treasure maps). With this, I find that I am able to net more in overall rewards, including gems. (What is often forgotten is how glory keys, when amassed and used, can drop a decent number of gems, too.)

That being said, even with the RNG determining payouts, a player that can create a vault every two to three minutes (and end a map in five), will find that TH can still be somewhat rewarding for the time invested.

I’m sure a more precise player with better vision could/would fare far better than this legally blind player with controller in hand.

But, what do I know? I still only play maps for the cascades. :upside_down_face:

1 Like