Top 50 Guild League Table History

Oh, it’s simple. Just rearrange the letters.

1 Like

Mintri? O.o

2 Likes

Lol me, too. Never gave it much thought until now (no offense meant, either).

Inmirt? Trimin? Rimint. Irmnit. … no I don’t see it.

2 Likes

I don’t think the founder has been in Intrim since I started and there are only a few that have a longer tenure then me. I asked back then and BlackRhino (BR) had no idea when he recruited me what it was suppose to mean. We had contemplated a new name but once the name became infamous from BR’s recruiting it stuck.

3 Likes

Wow now thats an effort! Job well done hehe :upside_down_face:

:laughing:

#Another week, another league table update!

Intrim climbed to no. 2 very shortly after the update last week. The update happens whenever I get the time on Sunday nights, and sometimes that means guilds change spots only minutes after I lock in the totals. It all evens out in the end, and the seasonal tables (the true test of recent guild activity) haven’t yet had that sort of time sensitivity.

Speaking of seasonal tables, Winter (Summer) 2017 will end next Sunday. I don’t do mid-season tallies so I’m as excited as everyone else to see how this season played out. :smiley:

24 Likes

Look how close Mean Machine and Hoguns are. @ogunther It’s time my friend to let go.

4 Likes

#End of the week, and end of the season!

Seasonal rankings are based on trophies won between the 27 November 2016 and the 26 February 2017 weekly tables. Newer guilds only have trophies recorded since they reached the Top 50 (or in some cases re-entered the top 50), so they won’t appear in the Top 20 (this season).

Winter (Summer) 2017 League Top 20

1   Intrim                397,431
 2   Anonymous             340,533
 3   Intrim II             262,545
 4   Unrepentant           233,714
 5   Marthos Guardians     213,938
 6   Black Dragon          195,668
 7   Dragon's Peak         195,657
 8   Rock$tar              195,056
 9   Dragons' Peak         194,227
 10  Match Masters         191,146
 11  Vn4ever               187,066
 12  Tigerclaw             168,487
 13  Carnivores            149,685
 14  Mean Machine          144,033
 15  Hoguns                143,888
 16  Audles                137,973
 17  DruidsGlade           137,741
 18  Knights of the Glade  135,062
 19  Clien Net             133,062
 20  Light Army            127,058

Previous tables:
Winter (Summer) 2016
Spring (Autumn) 2016
Summer (Winter) 2016
Autumn (Spring) 2016

36 Likes

Top 15. Not too shabby for a semi-casual guild. :smiley:

3 Likes

Congrats to Intrim on taking first in the winter league. That’s an amazing amount of trophies!

3 Likes

maybe we will get the top 50 next week. woohoo
(blockbuster’s weekly change = 0, what the…)

Considering they (Blockbuster) only did 120 trophies the week before I’m guessing it’s a dead guild. Sad to see one of the top 50 die but I guess it happens sometimes.

Nice work to all the guilds represented here. :thumbsup::muscle:

and thank you again to @actreal for all the work you do, and tracking this for us.

7 Likes

If that’s semi casual then I’m a summer yeti.

5 Likes

Sweet! I’ve never met a summer yeti before. I have so many questions for you!

(Our reqs are only 300k/150/1500 so with the exception of seals, we aren’t anywhere close to the hardcore guilds, so, semi-casual or semi-hardcore; whichever you’d prefer but they both mean the same thing)

2 Likes

My fur is brown and I munch on sugar cane.

4 Likes

Assuming there are 500 guilds out there, then being in the top 15 would make you guys the top 97th percentile. How’s that semi casual?

:smirk:

You’re mistaking performance for requirement. Just because we’re highly ranked doesn’t have any bearing on how we run our guild. Hardcore/semi-casual/casual all relate to the minimum requirements necessary to be a member of the guild that actively recruits, and while there are no strick guidelines about where a guild’s guidelines need to fall to qualify for each tier, most “Hardcore” guilds require a minimum of 500k/300/1500 (which is almost double us); thus we’re not hardcore as we aren’t anywhere close to what the hardcore guilds require. Most casual guilds (that actually recruit) ask somewhere in the 100k/100/750 so we’re definitely not casual.

So there you have it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes