Tigerclaw [30/30] (1300k gold, 1500 seals, 300 trophies, all guild events)

I’m interested in joining

Is it already Groundhog Day again? Thank you for your continued interest in joining, I’m afraid nothing has changed about the answer.

One spot available again. Cottage outside the dragon cave, residents are encouraged to bring their own pet dragon. No red ones though, those have been banned from the guild grounds due to their nasty temper.

1 Like

What makes you say something like that?

There’s usually some horrible situational wordplay in those recruitment messages. The last one was pretty obscure, I’m quite happy it got picked up. :joy:

2 Likes

You do think they do choose Reddit before a very inactive game forum to get the most out of it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Because you were born

All seats currently taken.

One spot available again. Unfortunate incident, member on guild dungeon cleaning duty stumbled into a whole set of traps we didn’t even know were in there, needs some time to recuperate.

2 Likes

lol! Being a Werewolf might not help that much. Though through the night red eyes can be seen in the distance its very dark out and howls are heard as a nightmare walks out of the shadows she creeps looking for pans vale for the goats there are her next meal.

One spot available again. Please don’t bring too many duplicate gem dragons, we’ve got enough already.

One spot still available.

Two spots available. Please don’t shout “HO HO HO” when entering guild castle grounds, it somehow causes members to disappear.

One spot available again. Watch out in the entrance hall, we seem to have misplaced some invisible Spikes.

One spot filled, another opening up. We have extra Vaults hidden away in our outhouse, you just need to believe in it.

One spot available again. Now with free first aids packs to help with kingdom trials.