The servers appear to be down

So many animals who want to become bunnies (or have owners who wish they would be bunnies)!:blush: Bunny superiority becomes more and more accepted!:rabbit:
(Fun fact: If you google image “bunny superior” without the ", then you get this image - and with it the link to this forum and its bunny-appreciation-thread I made it for - with just a tiny bit of scrolling. Because this is how I just found it and thought “Wait, I made this one, how did I end up on google images?!”)

Nah, those animals are just superior to bunnies. :rofl:

2 Likes

Dinosaurs is superior to everything! :wink:

Then why does good have so many cats in bunny outfits, but not bunnies in cat outfits?:wink:

As evolution has clearly shown!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (DId you know that bunnies exist since 55 million years ago? Bunnies have been around for a long time, though back then, there were 230+ different species.)

Plenty of cats in all sorts of costumes because cats are awesome. :wink:

1 Like

and me thought that they had only been around since 10.000BC or something… :open_mouth:

1 Like

Wonder if the cats think costumes are awesome, though…:laughing:

Well, the tiny cute bunnies aren’t around since forever. Back then, some bunnies looked mighty different. Here’s the biggest dude who was around until 5-3 million years ago.

1 Like

I doubt it. I put a bandana on my cat once, and he gave me quite the dirty look. :sweat_smile:
/derail end

1 Like

Cool, I like such pre-history animal stuff.

1 Like

Ubastet decided to make friends with bunnys.
Unastet then started to raise bunnys.
Ubastet decided to _______ (fill in the blank).

1 Like

…help the bunnies to world domination by eating all the animals which want to eat bunnies.:rabbit:

(Are the servers still down? I don’t want to get in trouble for derailing this thread forever, but I also want to fill the forum with bunny-stuff… the eternal struggle is real!)

Ubastet agrees with Sheba.
Ubastet wants to take Sheba out to lunch. (wicked grin.)

The servers seems to be acting up again…