The servers appear to be down

I sent him your way. :wink:

Recruiting. The only reason I ever dare go in.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Heavens you must have really bad timing. I don’t think I’ve seen the servers down this year, and I play every day.

1 Like

10 Likes

Seems like things are working just fine over here by now. Anyone still having issues should try to reset their modems or something similar maybe.

My rabbit did this. She lost roaming freedom.

2 Likes

nooOOOOOOO! You need to bunny-proof your room then! Bunny-priority! All you own belongs to bunny! :rabbit::triumph:

3 Likes

Did someone say Explosion?

2 Likes

Aaaaand here we go again. Conveniently, just while I’m trying to do a pet rescue.

1 Like

Same here, the spinning wheel of doom again today :frowning:

2 Likes

yes server issues again 2nd day in a row

Yeeep nice laaaags !!

I had to shutdown my app and as a result I’m completely locked out now. I briefly got an asset loading bar one time, which stopped halfway through and required me to shutdown again. Now nothing.

Serger guys, would you do us the courtesy of extending current pet rescue times for an hour or so from the point the servers come back up?

Non-stop connection problems since yesterday.

I thought the game was only down for a few hours yesterday? Hopefully it wil be up again soon.

Too many Bots :rofl:

2 Likes

This is killing me on bounty. paid sigil to play , killed valraven, won battle but it wouldn’t load victory screen … so no points, no extra sigils … whats going on with the servers this weekend ?

The server seems a little unstable this weekend. Maybe its not the answer you are looking for since you are asking.

I would assume players can get a FULL refund for the Gems they spent on Bounty. I bought my Captain up to Legendary this AM played for :30 minutes now I can’t sign in to play!!! And I don’t have all day to wait if the server get back online in a few hours. My window in now

3 Likes

Thanks , yeah I’ve been scanning through the board here looks pretty bad for all of us. Not that there is a “good” time for these issues but that particular battle was the worst . I was so pissed . meh this game is usually good to me and so are the support team so I’ll take a chill pill and hope they get it sorted .