The Prickly Pair

Originally published at: The Prickly Pair – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: Bahir Bahir will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Legendary Troop: Obregonia Obregonia will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will make her way to…

Banding should not be a 3rd trait. It is extremely weak. It should be in the 1st or 2nd slot. It’s taking up the spot of a potential useful trait for these troops.

23 Likes

They don’t care anymore.

21 Likes

Banding would only be worth it if it was on a per-turn basis or something…

6 Likes

no scaling points for world event? ugh…

3 Likes

This is probably more accurate.

5 Likes

Here are the graphics to help you this week:

Reward Tiers:

Battles:

Details:

Based on the leader boards this week, Tier 0 will be enough to reach the average score needed of 533 points :tada:

13 Likes

Do we have/will get Obregonia as a playable troop? It’s not in my troop list and I don’t see it on Taran’s World as upcoming.

It’s available in game :slight_smile: You can get it from event chests this week.

I literally got just the pop up in game the second after my post. I had check my troops prior to resetting the game, but after the weekly reset time, as nothing showed up.

Just wasted 300+ event keys to get NOTHING!

Since only one battle drops Treasure, and it never increases, why not just make it drop 1 Treasure that is worth 20 points?

Seems needlessly complex.

8 Likes

Just wait for Ulf Harrigan in a month. Legendary troop that has True Banding as third trait, gain +1 to all skills for each ally that has a banding trait. Apparently traits are now also assigned by RNG, too bad they don’t seem to have any devs left to correct the worst outliers.

3 Likes

Seems like a needlessly helpful suggestion :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Based on the leader boards this week, Tier 0 will be enough to reach the average score needed of 533 points :tada:

3 Likes

Maybe another RNG Move but its good timing for a new faction weekend!

Incorporating basic arithmetic makes the events more diverse and interesting, or so I’ve heard…

Where’s the facepalm reaction?