The Issue Regarding Losing PvP Score to Gain Extra Defense Wins

I got really excited (and confused) on Monday morning, when I turned on the game to see my level 80 character had beaten 3 people in a top 5 guild, all +1000s…

I thought it was too good to be true. : (

Thank you @sirrian ! We really appreciate you getting to the bottom of this issue and resolving it! In my experience, this exploit was a far bigger concern and problem within PvP rankings than the single troop defense, so it’s good that this issue may finally be resolved.

Is there any chance the Developer team can tackle some of the quality of life issues like: excessive clicks required for Explore? Can you fix the Defense Team bug where if you edit an Offense Team in the PvP Screen, it changes your Defense Team to your edited Offense Team? Or, can you fix the GW Bug where you set a GW Defense Team and then you login later to find that your GW Defense Team has changed to a different team?

Thanks,

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

Soon. . .? :smiling_face:

so did those glitchers get a rollback? i would almost bet not since it lots of people possibly did not do this. but thats ok only when the whole server can do something it gets rolled back. they dont mind a couple people getting awesome rewards from glitches but when too many do it oh no they have to take it away

player theDrew here, i am actually the one who originally informed this def bug to NIM, many months ago, before this other person posted some vid describing step etc or whatever. i was not aware of that since i don’t visit these forums often.
i made a YouTube vid on my channel theDrew24 4 months ago, showing me collecting from 3 or 4 days of waiting(866 wins/229 losses), but i don’t show HOW to do the steps in that vid.
i even have a screen shot collection of 1346 wins/263 losses on steam

all cause i figured out a certain player Ghost was doing it when i checked his profile, and it took me couple weeks to figure out how his stats were like that.

this was back on october, which is when i found it and let NIM know.

and this last time i helped Sirrian with the best steps possible to “activate” this thing from what i have figured out for all this time. which it’s nice he was able to figure it out finally.
just upsetting when some people on Global chat would be triggered by me, or upset i would not tell them the exact steps to do themselves, as if i invented it. i figured it out from just looking at Ghost’s profile. and i suspect he may have accidently activated it by simply losing a bunch. which is a strategy to getting to the revenge battles faster lol.

4 Likes

I for one appreciate your efforts to help Sirrian figure this out.

Ive been there to see you try to bring this to the devs attention in the past and Im glad it has finally resulted in the problem being resolved.

2 Likes

This is very much a thing still. I encountered an opponent with 147 def wins hours after reset. Casual just need disabled and revamped later.

1 Like

Yeah I’m coming across a certain player too each week that does this too.

1 Like

Eh, no. I need casual to collect for the events.
Won’t refresh ranked.

1 Like

Is not fixed, is still running. And no by one player, plenty of them.

and more bad, nothing happens to this people or guilds

so we must suposse is legit and legal?

then cant you do one ranked pvp before you do all the casual farming?

from what i heard just one ranked battle will prevent the bug for entire week

I always do ranked until I reached tier 1… for the daily glory. All for the glory… and the events xD

1 Like