The Hanged Man

incompetent dev team like always, nothing more to say :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Maybe give this a try if you can’t come up with a working tarot card, besides other stuff, adding system?

It’s cheap, it’s easy to use, and it should somewhat help you to remember to update drop pool and to keep the community updated…

2 Likes

May I ask a question with all due respect? Why is it the release window for troops is always a vague 3-4 weeks? Couldnt there be a concrete date for each? And it seems it is always the players who have to notice cards arent released on time and notify the team which then takes a while to generally investigate. This isn’t meant as a jab. Just genuinely curious

18 Likes

Gems of War needs better performance by their staff. I think instead of releasing new content, concentrate on these gaps in the game.

I bet many players would be extremely happy with fixes instead of new things.

3 Likes

I’m also surprised that for - further investigation - noone asked for a invite code yet…

5 Likes

Perhaps if their renumeration payments were tied into the same ‘3-4 weeks’ proces used for troops we would actually get them in 3-4 weeks.

2 Likes

This three-four week deadline is met if enough Season Pass purchases have been made. Otherwise, there is not enough money to hire a worker to add a troop to the game :cry:

2 Likes

The silence is deafening

There’s a response over here:

2 Likes

Ah, silly me. I should have known the answer is in another topic.