The Gnomes - silent nerf to their occurrences and reward drops!

This is so hard to prove because if it’s not illegal for the devs to show us a rate, they will make up any possible reason to justify why they don’t show it to us. Every reason boils down to, “If you knew how low it was and have a simple grasp of probability, you’d be angry and call us abusive. We don’t want to be abusive, so we aren’t going to tell you how it works. You might quit. There’s no other way to resolve this problem.”

So I don’t buy the premise because “I had a bad weekend” is well within the realm of how probability works. I’m using Broker of Greed in the Raid Event because a friend suggested it. He told me, and I quote, “I can’t believe how often it hits Magic or Attack”. So I played enough matches to get to ZG level 60 and it hit Magic twice, Attack zero.

Which is easier to believe?

• He had good luck and I have bad luck.
  • The devs, who typically can’t write a six-word English sentence without making a mistake unless they pay a native English speaker to translate, specifically tweaked the game so I’d have bad luck without accidentally giving him infinite stats.