The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: The Draft

Admittedly I only just woke up and decided to check the forums, so coincidence did play a part :stuck_out_tongue: but at the same time it’s really interesting seeing the teams people pick as well as the stories that go along with them. (I’m a sucker for a good story)

And some people are napping because it’s a mighty long time before he sees a pick again and even then it’s not likely to matter.

The strange figures, dealings and creature appearances have begun to bother @Grimmorith to the point that he decided action must be done.

@Grimmorith sent word to Sword’s Edge and it’s arsenal of Knights to assist their most respected General. The royal hawk delivered it’s message, it was heeded and support was sent to @Grimmorith in the form of the trustworthy vanguard himself, the Lance Knight!

“Evil is afoot Knight, you will stand sentry to my quarters and report any unusual behaviour directly to me.”, commanded @Grimmorith

“As you command, my Lord”

@DonBoba, you are on the clock!

1 Like

Be sure to follow the Saga, compiled into a single thread here

2 Likes

The cloaked figure decided that, since the element of surprise was gone, that a show of force would slow it’s sibling’s eagerness for another confrontation.

The cloaked figure retreated deep into the bowels of the compound, into the darkest and coldest reaches of the old escape tunnels. There, it began it’s ritual.

It began by burning a candle, made from the wax of the bees of Khaziel’s mines, imbued with the hair of @DonBoba from his pillow, and recited an incantation in an ancient tongue. The flame of the candle flare up, and the cloaked figure catches the flame in it’s entirety, holding it in it’s hand. An unknown symbol is drawn into the tunnel’s wall as a second incantation is spoken. A gust of air, from no source, blows through the tunnel and extinguishes the flame, but there is a faint glow still.

The cloaked figure turns to greet his successful conjuration. Standing in a glyph, matching the one the figure drew and still glowing hot from fire, is the heralded Runesmith!

“Go forth and bind my sibling to this land, then go serve @DonBoba in the guise of a mercenary. Our work here is not finished.”, orders the cloaked figure.

All of the pieces to the game are almost set, but there are other forces than the cloaked figure working their agendas tonight…

@Royalty, you are on the clock!

1 Like

The Wildfolk of Divinion Fields have felt the growing concentrating of dark energy for a while now, almost two full moons. Star Gazer left to search it’s source and has not returned word. Fearing her safety, Orion dispatches a lone Centaur Scout to hopefully locate her and, if that fails, find Sir @Royalty to bring what he knows back.

@yonizaf, you are on the clock!

Just so people know the best counter to a good Hydra is a great S.H.I.E.L.D.

1 Like

That too, I hope Rollins turns face on his return (rumored to be at summer slam)

Goblin.

@Shimrra

I would really like to see the shield reform, someone has got to deal with the wyatts

I’m about into GoW as I am into wrestling.

I don’t think it’s the Wyatts who are a problem for a reformed Shield, as it’s the forming Bullet Club. Reigns is going to needs his old group together because The Usos are hot garbage.

I feel bad for doing this but I just made a bunch of entries to the Saga and my brain hurts already, plus I rather things get moving if it’s going at a good pace now.

@Shimrra selects Drake Rider!

@killerman3333, you are on the clock!

1 Like

Give me 6 hours Please.

1 Like

Gotta sleep on it eh?

I do not wish to stall however the picks came too quick and my turn came up while i slept so 6 hours is the most i need to decide a new troop cause i aimed for goblin and goblin got picked which rekt my story cause i was going to make goblin the kid of hobgoblin and goblin shaman.

2 Likes

This is awesome.

Yea the picks came crazy fast, I’m racking my brain with what im going to do…

1 Like

Ahem.

A Giant, a Daemon, and a Divine walk into a bar.
The Marauder ducks.

Marauder Ducks. Drake Rider!

Or rather:

Drake Rider
2B
Creature - Orc

Flying

Sacrifice Drake Rider: Add RR to your mana pool.

2/2

2 Likes

The goblins are starting to make me sick with how lovey-dovy they are and i am starting lose hope that goblin shaman is able to locate tyri. Hobgoblin has been making wood figurines as we travel all across the world. So many battles have forged us into a team that can not be beaten by even the old gods or even dragons. We fought dragons and deamons in the blighted lands. We fought worms and the great maw in the drifting sands and even located a lamp to which we found ourselves a djinn inside. We decided that the djjinn might be able to summon tyri to us but the djinn stated that tyri was protected by magic and therefore could not be located by magic. This made me wonder if Tyri knew she was being chased by my Monty crew of misfits. I only had one option left. If i was going to track Tyri i had to think like Tyri. Who could think like Tyri better than her own boyfriend and i knew exactly where to find him. The guy freaks me out with his “hobbies.” He is a collector of bugs which bugs me out like you would not believe. His connections are better than any person i knew and it has been years since we talked. It was time to call dokkolfar and see what he knew. To my surprise Goblin shaman was able to use communication magic to contact dokkalfar and we gave him the lowdown.
Me: Ok so I am after Tyri to make her repent for her passed crimes against the order.
Dokkalfar: You misunderstand she committed those crimes to prevent a crime. She is trying to gather money in order to free her father from his captors and her brother is trying to kill her after that incident in the drifting sands.
Me: What has that got to do with me getting her to repent? Should i forgive her with no repercussions?
Dokkalfar: Yes, she hates the life she was forced to and confided in me her hatred for the trade but it was all she knew because her father taught her since she was young about the trade.
Me: Guess i am running out of options so join me and together we can free her father and both protect her from her brother. I think i can get him to back off and see reason as to why he should not pursue his own sister.
Dokkalfar: Also one more thing, you don’t know magic so how are you using communication magic?
Me : Goblins and don’t worry we are cool, I trained their dog so now the baby goblins wont die so much.
Dokkafar: Alright meet me in Zhul’kari in the usual place at the normal time.
Me: Why the mystery?
Dokkalfar: The people who have Tyri’s father are not to be underestimated as they have been working tirelessly to control the world.
Me: you and your theories but i will take the appropriate precautions.

Tl;dr I choose dokkalfar. Meet my team of misfits
Hobgoblin
Tyri
Goblin shaman
Dokkalfar
Sorry for the wait.

@Studs

You are on the clock!