The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: 8 vs 9

Be sure to vote otherwise I will be forced to go all bad fur day on you!:wink:

1 Like

The irony of this match just dawned on me. You just had to give him the 2 points, @Grimmorith, didn’t you? You got paired up against the indirect fruits of your own doing. You squirrely nut.

6 Likes

Deeeeez nutz!

:persevere:

1 Like

Lets get to 100 votes on each thread, I know the community can do it!

Offers an Almond Joy.

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes ya don’t…lol

Dey took our votes!

Be sure to vote for team WTF or whomever.

Only 41 votes away from 100, come on forum peeps I know you have it in you!

Please help support this fun forum event and help it grow.

And be sure to vote for your favorite team, even if it is not mine. I promise to be nice to you…but I will be silently cursing your name.:blush:

Vote for Yonizaf!
Wait…what?
I mean vote for me!

3 Likes

What he said.

5 Likes

61 votes so far, keep them coming!

Be sure to vote for team WTF!

Whoohoo! Keep those votes rolling in, great job everyone. I want to see 100+ votes here by the end, no matter who wins😀

Of course if people started voting for me, that would be great! M’Kay.

You’re a nut squirrel. And in honor of you vs. Pony.

1 Like

Nice 65 votes so far, getting closer to 100!

Of course if I was getting more votes that would help with the excitement level…

Cough hint Cough

1 Like

66 votes so far, keep them coming! I really want to see 100 votes on the board, I know we can do it.

And I do not mind if some of the votes come my way!

4v13 currently has the most votes. I think it was because we debated for 3 hours straight. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You hear that people? We have to beat the score Tacet was talking about. So head over there and vote then vote here!

Or would probably make more sense to vote here first since you are most likely already here…

I nearby would like to hire the squirrel to be my official spokesman and cheerleader going into round 2. Unless he brings votes in for my opponent in which case I’ll make a coat out of him.

1 Like

Come one come all! Get your votes in before time runs out!!!

You don’t have to vote for me but it would be nice. I want to hit 100 votes before it is all said and done. I know you all can do it!

Congratulations @yonizaf on the win and to @Grimmorith as well for participating!

1 Like