The 1st GoW Forum Fantasy Series: The Tournament - Second Round (2v8)

@Grimmorith don’t forget there’s 1 more round here and I sure would love the energy and support… Let’s bring it home!

1 Like

:‘( “Nopony likes my team anymore” :’(

Power munches on an apple solemnly.

Sorry pony it just wasn’t the best of matchups but you’re not done yet. Presuming things hold you’ll have a 2nd chance vs the Wonder Pets for the prize. So buck up and fight!

1 Like

tried to vote it seemed to hang up. :frowning:
sorry Pony but Shiratori I think has advantage.
on good note didn’t take my vote so there is a little win for the Pony!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just try again @mkshandley

Only a couple more hours for the polls to be open everyone! Don’t forget to cast your vote!

Why is no one arguing about how each team has its own pros and cons that might not be known to the voters. (little late to ask this but you know better late than never.)

Well pony and I did do that in this thread so I’m not sure what much else we could have said.

Edit: and as an aside I know there will be a big debate at least for my next match.

i can’t wait. i can’t read the forums of anything new if no one posts.

Just be sure to keep supporting us. We have the tools and team to stop the bone dragon and company but of course but every vote will matter.

@killerman3333 won’t be just supporting us, he’ll be joining us for the 2nd Series :wink:

Why did you slip such a secret dang it. i did not want anyone to know just yet.I was gathering support materials as secretly as possible too. Oh well i hopefully will have them when the next one starts.

Hey great welcome. Still doesn’t change that I’d love the support for this one. :wink:

If we go head to head i might support you if your team is better than mine (highly likely given who i might face.)

Poll is closed, @Shiratori and Karasu are victorious!

Endurance Test, you are still able to claim 3rd, good luck versus Wonder Pets!

#Final Round begins tonight at 8pm Central, keep an eye out!