Start Your Engines

Originally published at: Start Your Engines – Gems of War

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Tesla’s Engine Tesla’s Engine will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Horseless Carriage There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Smash-o-bot, TED-1000, Mechataur,…

1 Like

grafik

The loot table for troops in Adana event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Ironhawk, The Sparkinator, TINA-9000
3.2% 1 Carnex, DRACOS 1337, NUTCRKR 1225, Tesla
12% 1 Carlson Marshall, Ghiralee, Limpet-Bot, P4-NTH4, Sparkgrinder, Tankbot 2000, TED-1000
21.6% 1 Clockwork Knight, Flame Cannon, Researcher, Rover-300, Royal Engineer, S.O.L.A.R, Tesla’s Engine
21.6% 2 Alchemist, Clockwork Sphinx, Mecha Rat, Steam Turret
21.49% 3 Bombot, Musketeer, Sentry Bot

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops. They have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes. If you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

5 Likes

Do we have any other troops that are just a vehicle? :joy:

Ironhawk’s an airship, no?

Tesla, Carlson Marshall, Alchemist, etc. are Humans. Tink, Sparkgrinder, Destruc-o-bot are Dwarves.

It’s about that time again.

Rejoice fellow players!

Your Adana Trial team is still:

P4-NTH4
Limpet-bot
Carnex
Clockwork Sphinx
Red/Yellow Banner (Adana Banner)

vs

Tankbot-2000
Steam Turret
Sparkgrinder
Carnex
Red/Yellow Banner (Adana Banner)

First things first:

Player team: Red/Yellow Banner, no Yellow on the team :rofl:

This trial should be easy. P4NTH4 should be able to win the early trials with True Damage and later stages with instakill.

Coincidentally, the Bomb Gem theme: “Destroy Bomb Gems to detonate a large area of the Board and earn Mana.” is probably the most pointless part of this Trial. With the kingdom rework, 2 of their troops make Bomb Gems and… I guess Limpet-bot exists. They’ll probably get blown away by Carnex before it matters.

Obligatory enemy team assessment:

Sparkgrinder is blocked on both colors.
Steam Turret is forever useless.
Tankbot-2000 can be quite dangerous and might be a worthy first kill.
Carnex in the back is pretty tame, but don’t get hit by a skull from it.

See you all next week, those Trials will be really terrible… most likely…

2 Likes

Oh. Battlecrashers can show up in Trials/Epic Trials. That could be bad?

1 Like

Why would it be bad?

General Edison can show up during this week and next, potentially replacing one of their bad troops with a troop with Damage to all Enemies…

Might not be an issue this week, could be a big problem for Stormheim week.

1 Like

You can simply retreat

Might have to. This week was easy, but I’m not looking forward to next week.

I honestly don’t see any downside here

Strong battlecrasher? Retreat
Weak battlercrasher? Easier battle

Battlecrasher being able to appear in trials actually creates a viable strategy: keep retreating until the battlecrasher replaces their most dangerous troop (unless the battlecrasher is stronger than all 4 troops)

Still no Ironhawk or Tina after 7 years of playing every day. I guess, 300 event keys wasn’t enough to get at least a single copy, even though a few team mates got both with less keys. And they already had them. :sob:

3000 event chests here, no ironhawk in sight. But my guild mates got a lot of those :confused:

Unfortunately, that’s quite optimistic. The expected average to pull one Ironhawk is roughly 3000 event keys.

1 Like