Speed Running Gnome Vault Key Event

Battle loading - 5 seconds (and I have a good connection) plus post-battle loading - a bit shorter, but for round numbers’ sake - another 5 seconds. Let’s say the battle itself takes 2 seconds (I’ve got only one Ironhawk thus pull a number out of my thumb), so 12 seconds in total…looks like no way to get more than 5 explores per minute done if you focus your attention on nothing else, never misclick, never have issues of any kind…

1 Like

I did a test earlier, I have good connection and I’m on xbox and I did 5 and a bit battles in 1 minute. Almost 6 but not quite. Approx 11 seconds per battle.

If someone can show a vid of 6 battles in 1 minute I would be very impressed.

3 Likes

Lol… I’m sorry this seems to be a habit lately.

But with a team like this. A controller is faster than mouse clicks or even touch screen taps.

So yeah that should be the max speed.

E9 Explore with Phoenicia should be super realistic for end gamers currently. The same end gamers that currently don’t need any class xp.

Ironhawk in to Blackhawk :wink:

1 Like

[1128,6156,6156,6991]

Imperial Jewel Hero
Dust Devil
Dust Devil
Ironhawk

Yes, it takes two casts, but it is faster than Leprechaun + Rowanne at Explore 1 because I don’t have to wait for the board to settle after an explosion. And I get class XP while I am gnome-finding. (I am much too lazy to time myself to see if it hits >240 matches per hour.)

Edit: @awryan Phoenicia now gets up to Explore 9?! My Phoenicia team is labeled “Explore 5”, and from what I remember started petering out at Explore 6.

1 Like

I can’t even clear Explore 7 reliably with my stats
43 Attack / 32 Magic / 81 Life / 68 Armor
From this post Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips - #2185 by MadDwarf, I think I’m only 5 magic away from max Magic stat.

I must be farming at the wrong place - what’s the best place for Phoenicia Explore farming?
Unless the claim for Explore 9 farming is for 3 cast - Leprechaun, Phoenicia, Imperial Jewel?

My Pho has 29 magic, but I could boost that by +6 if I ever had six medals of Nysha (or Anus to burn). Then a further +12 for three more medals of Nysha. And then +2 if I were in a guild that completed the purple epic tasks on a given week. So I guess that is as much as 20 additional magic I am missing, which could make the difference between Explore 5 and something higher. But Explore 9?

Ah. I forgot about medals for Phoenicia - that does mean I’m 5 + 3 short of max Magic stat - does 8 make that much difference?

FYI - The stats I’m quoting are from clicking on the portrait at the top left of the screen. Apparently, I’m at 33 Magic now. When I click on Pho in an Explore battle, it shows “Deal 45 damage…”, +12 for Nysha, and thus the “portrait stats” already include the bonus (+4) from Artifact.

Explore 7 - Bane Jaw - 61 Armor, 55 Life = 116 Damage required
Explore 9 - Bane Jaw - 83 Armor, 77 Life = 160 Damage required
Pho 2x damage means 80 base damage required
50% chance of burn - let’s say 1 burn, plus let’s say 16 red gems at time of cast => 17 bonus damage
Phoenicia needs to “Deal 63 damage …” (more for consistency) to be able to clear Explore 9.

That’s 18 magic away from me, unless again as stated above, I’m farming at the wrong place.

37 magic baseline
12 Nysha
4 Artifact

Phoe/Lep/TMQ/Hero - 52 base magic. Actually should appear to give 53 but isn’t.

Medals 58 base damage.

Hierophant

+3 for 3 x Fey, +3 for 3 x Bright Forest, 58 base damage

Sunspear Revered must have given me +2.

Ideally you would use TMQ, so 57 base with Revered ‘kicking in’. Add medals, 63 base damage (61 without revered).

Possible therefore with the classic team and +3 magic for Hierophant. If you go to Sunspear, damage seems to cap at 60 with medals with a ‘revered’ kicking in. For Hierophant you have to farm Pridelands, so your Hierophant red storm is not overwritten (Spell Paw appears in nearly all battles with a starting red storm).

Not for me.

I’d prefer to do E12 with Phoe/Finesse/Dawnbringer/Thrall

That is 2 shot territory even without medals and in anycase Dbringer is always full, so it’s 1 extra cast. Only drawback is filling Thrall, but it’s better than Lep on 2nd casts.

1 Like

I did a test for my own curiosity and touch screen on my phone I couldn’t get better than 5 per minute.

Still I think I’ll experiment with a mix of Ironhawk and Phoenicia teams favoring Phoenicia (especially when 100 Mythstones are ready or hunting pets in PvP)

2 Likes

I notice Gnome Tracker still needs you to do the pet rescue…

2 Likes

No. (Less than 10)

Sorry I’d love to make it simple for y’all but y’all aren’t the only ones who read this. (And no that doesn’t mean DM me.)

And I don’t want some jackass dedicating a thread to the devs saying “hey y’all should nerf this”. Because he has almost max magic (missing +1 magic from level 2k) and I don’t.

So I won’t give you the answers but I’ll tell you if you’re wrong (if I catch it).

That’s too sweeping of a statement from me, good catch. If you go Pridelands and Hierophant (and I don’t use Hierophant, it was just to prove you can get higher magic damage to the damage query), there is an advantage of your red storm not being overwritten. :slight_smile:

1 Like

that +1 magic from 2k only applies to your hero and not troops

1 Like

So is it possible to use a phoe team to one shot E9-E12 with the right build? Genuinely curious before I start trying find a team that can.

I would say a definite no, unless anyone has any evidence to prove otherwise.

Ex9 is definitely possible, a few of my guild mates have done it. But it relies on added stats from campaign and weekly boost to either elemental and/or stryx. And of course a bit of rng with the number of red gems on the board, though that is somewhat manageable with your team/hero setup

E9 is the current max. With the right build I’m still able to do what I consider a very fast 2 cast type team. (3 if you count the empowered troop I guess but I don’t think people do). Others can divulge what that team is. Since I didn’t make the team I can’t share it here.
As said previously, to get the team to one shot depends on the board. So 1/5 matches I’m able to one shot with the team*. And yes without the campaign bonuses the 1 shot possibility would be gone. And realistically the 2 shot combo wouldn’t be dependable enough for use.

When Phoenicia had a 10% buff E10 was still out of reach. So it’ll be a while before it is. Unless the devs decide to get generous with magic stat bonuses but if I remember right the beta team prior to the first campaign insisted that the stat bonuses weren’t too dramatic due to the advantages/disadvantages made in guild wars. And of course… That’s the time the devs decide to listen to the players.
My math is probably completely wrong. But it seems like every +1 to magic we get. Phos damage increases by 10-20.

*If anyone saw my first edit. Always check your hero classes talents after a Guild Wars week. It accounted for the +1 missing magic that was causing me to be short of one shoting teams. :person_facepalming:

1 Like

As requested. (I was honestly going crazy trying to get this until I thought of checking my class talents. Adjusted it, one match later was able to get you your proof at least for E9. The rest are impossible at this time.)
20210219_223311

1 Like