[Reported] Soulforge upgrade notification

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC Win 10
Screenshot or image:

There is also a notification on the “games” icon on the main map, but I can only upload 1 image.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I get Soulforge upgrade notification, even though I don’t have runes to upgrade.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Since the update. Disappeared after I upgraded once for gems, then returned the next time I opened the game
Steps to make it happen again
When I open the game

3 Likes

Do you have enough Gems to do the upgrade?

2 Likes

yes, but it wasn’t showing the notification until today, and I didn’t see anything about it in the patch notes. If I upgrade for gems it disappears until I restart the game.

1 Like

I’ve got the same thing going. I’m not paying Gems for the upgrade just to make it go away. It must be tied to the update. Ugh.

3 Likes

I tried spending gems for it, the notification disappeared and reappeared the next time I opened the game.

1 Like

Can confirm. Happens since today’s patch.

1 Like

getting same thing but not enough runes to upgrade started with 6.2 upgrade

1 Like

I found the answer to the problem. Go to Adventurer’ Path, select Hero Level then collect your rewards by selecting Collect All. You will get the gems you need to upgrade the soulforge. :grinning:

I found the answer to the problem. Go to Adventurer’ Path, select Hero Level then collect your rewards by selecting Collect All. You will get the gems you need to upgrade the soulforge. :grinning:

Well i thought that going to the Adventurer’ Path and collecting the gems needed to upgrade the Soulforge solved the problem because i collected the rewards upgraded the Soulforge and the notification went away. BUT afterwards it came back saying Upgrade Available. So i don’t have a clue what’s going on unless there is more Adventurer’s Path Rewards we need to collect that hasn’t showed up yet.

Hey everyone!

Thanks for posting this, I have reported this to the Dev Team to look into!

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

3 Likes

Hmm, prior to this Patch, the notification appeared only when you had enough Cursed Runes for the upgrade.
Now it seems, even Gems, when you have enough to press “Level up” counts for the upgrade notification.

Nope. If it is under level 20 you will get the notification. Mine was level 19 and I didn’t have enough gems to upgrade but still got the notification.