Show Off Your Avatar

$10 for a one gender race???
And the pack is probably bloated pricing for the gems. Why can’t there ever be a pack that doesn’t have gems inflating the price? And why does this pack only include one gender? For that price point you should have gotten one male and one female.

I’m set with the base customizations (great work on that). I leave others to spend money on that kind of stuff. The art looks great but the pricing seems silly to me. Buying customization for a character I rarely see or use isn’t a great investment for me.

For comparison, a MOBA such as heroes of the storm (free to play) gives a brand new hero for $10, and people say that’s overpriced. And that’s really the only new thing added every month, so it could almost be considered as a subscription substitute. And their plain basic skins with minimal animation or voice changes are usually $7.50 or less.

I’m just saying it would be nice to be able to just get the customization you want (both genders included) for a decent price that isn’t scaled up due to the souls gold and gems.

Here’s my character -

If you ever decide to sell things without gems inflating the price I’ll jump right on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do not trust your avatar, she looks slippery like an eel. [quote=“HKdirewolf, post:91, topic:14371”]
Either zombie type or skeleton type.
[/quote]

Zombie girlfriend game, go.[quote=“Nimhain, post:93, topic:14371, full:true”]
So what I have on the player wishlist:

• Gorilla avatar
  • Undead avatar
  • Dragon avatar
  • Cat Ears hat
  • Bunny Ears Hat
  • Mullet hairstyle (why???)
  • More tattoo options for all races
  • Eye color options

Did I miss anything?
[/quote]

Changeable backgrounds please, i want the volcano. Also a way to change fur colour. Also the ability to have more beards, with different colours!

Backgrounds on hero portraits do change now, they reflect your home kingdom.

Our process for putting together these options goes like this:

• 100 Gems = $10
  • 500 Souls = 50 Gems = $5
  • 10000 Gold = ??? something (economy implies $8, but we know that’s too high)
  • Lapina Avatar = ???

So in a $10 pack there is $15+ of consumables, which means the avatar is effectively included for free

3 Likes

I know that, what i mean is i want to keep my home kingdom as whitehelm, but have a volcano backdrop.

It’d be great if I could get 50 gems as quickly as I can get 500 souls :smile:

3 Likes

Maps, or guild tasks. (depending on version.)

i wish for:

• long hair(especially elf female),
  • more intensive(less grayish, maybe more white-ish, more into red) orange hair color (especially for orcs)
  • more options for the face tatoo thing

I suspect it’s more that there is a minimum price point they feel they need to sell the new avatar packs at to try and recoup the development time put into them. They could charge the $10 just for the Avatar, but people wouldn’t feel they are getting anything.

Heck, I’d rather the Dwarf pack be aimed at beginners and come with the Dwarf Avatar, an Apothecary, a couple other dwarves, and an Arcane Deep. Something that feels more “Khaziel.”

@Nimhain - can we get wear helmet and have hair?

Yes, More tattoos, Dragon Avatar for male and female, Eye color, undead Avatar, Eye shadow tattoos, more lip color options on more avatars, leaving hair while hat on option. More horns added to tattoos and features even, perhaps hair with horns sticking out. (Devil Horns) You could add Daemon Avatar too! Please add all of your list + my options in please. @Nimhain

Add, Dragon, Undead, and Daemon Avatar (Demon/Devil), Male and Female options. My top Avatar wishes and wants.

1 Like

Avatars available in both genders.

A daemon avatar would be nice.
More haircut and more armors. Maybe some clothes for special occasions (Halloween, Christmas…).

2 Likes

if you add daemon can i get divine?

3 Likes

I thought about asking for divine, but I feel that’s kind of hard to translate into an avatar. It’d be something like Valyrie or Valor. Just blonde hair pale individuals with blue eyes. At least that is how it is in most fantasy worlds.

could add special “features” like wings, holy glow, or bada$$ weapon

3 Likes

Yeah true, some kind of “holy” armor would work or the angel glow with a halo. Not bad.

1 Like

What? like the third reich? Arian build will be in shops soon :tm:

1 Like

I think they should make as many features as they can be addons. For example, a bunny ear attachment is far more useful than the lapina avatar because you have more customization options.

3 Likes

At 15 squid a piece there isnt much point expanding it too much. If they use micro transactions then they should bloat the items to infinity

3 Likes