Show No Mercy

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/show-no-mercy/

New Epic Troop: The Bane of Mercy The Bane of Mercy will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. World Event: Let Mercy Be Done There are 6 battles that players can encounter…

3 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Sin of Maraj event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Queen of Sin, The Scourge of Honor
3.2% 1 Despond, Lust, Wrath
12% 1 Abject of Despond, Barghast, Broker of Greed, Envoy of Pride, Gael Spiritwhisperer, Indolator of Sloth, Pride, The Bane of Mercy, War Machine
21.6% 1 Glutmaw, Gluttony, Maid of Envy, Sibyl of Lust
21.6% 2 Envy, Greed, Soldier of Wrath
21.49% 3 Sloth

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops. They have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes. If you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

6 Likes

now to see if High King Irongut is viable for E12 speed clears…

1 Like

Why would HKI work with purple Empowered troop? Maw is already a lot better than that, with classic Gimlet. There is usually always 1 out of 4 troops you can devour, and that’s all you needed, can just skull-spam the rest away with extra attack.

If anything, she might bring back Scorpius team to be viable again, no more worry about poison immunity. But being a master strategist, you would know that already, right? But instead you focus too much on Curse that you didn’t see the color doesn’t match. Hm…

Empowered converter + curse. Will be useful for GW

Time to say it once again:
This type of info needs to be found ingame.

19 Likes

You forgot the Attack Buff.

and you can easily use the purple empower for Thrall.

Like… what are you doing.

3 Likes

By the way, you can already use the Scorpius team for Nexus and Vulpacea. Gotta love new kingdoms.

3 Likes

Assuming Fenix doesn’t make any 4+ matches

Is anyone able to choose The Bane of Mercy in the world event? I couldn’t, she is missing somehow, along with her art, but not spell art like last week’s glory troop.

The Silken Queen was available for me though, but I don’t have her, and with her not available in chest yet, I assume she won’t drop from tier purchase either?

Edit : Stupid me think the fact that she create purple would make her qualify, when she is not purple herself, like all of the empowered troops that can’t intentionally make their own color.

1 Like

Purple restriction

3 Likes

@Kafka
Not too long ago I praised the design choice of the world event helping with the campaign.

This week however the same can’t be said since the Campaign Mythic cannot be found in the World Event.

So I have to assume at this point there’s no actual design decisions in regards to the two events and any times the two are related are sheer coincidence? Or yet another example of AI RNG. Aka absolute chaos.

9 Likes

I was getting about 20 seconds with HKI which is fine and effective for braindead gameplay, but not great for faster clears. There’s always a possibility I missed a combination that brings it lower.

That being said, I am getting good results with Umenath and Webspinner, which ALSO aren’t purple so their colors don’t match AND I get to focus too much on the Curse because it helps their Hunter’s Mark and Poison stick for free.

Aren’t options great?