Scribe Me A River

Originally published at: Scribe Me A River – Gems of War

New Raid Boss Troop: Prince Basalt Prince Basalt will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Ultra-Rare Troop: Waterborn Scribe The Waterborn Scribe will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests,…

1 Like

grafik

The loot table for troops in Nexus event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Aquaria, Kalika
3.2% 1 King Heliodor, Nexus Portal, Queen Ash
12% 1 Doomed Gargoyle, Hawthorn, Natureborn Hunter, Shayle, The Umbral Giant, Valiant Pyrea, Water Weird, Waterborn Priestess
21.6% 1 Natureborn Wolf, Stoneborn Lion, Waterborn Owl, Waterborn Scribe
21.6% 2 Fireborn Eagle, Fireborn Warrior, Nature Weird
21.49% 3 Natureborn Warden

Unfortunately, event chests have a tendency to be misconfigured, either entirely missing specific mythic troops or containing them at significantly lower than advertised odds. There is no way to know this ahead of spending, and no way to get any kind of refund. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

7 Likes

Wow! For 2 weeks in a row, we aren’t in Wild Plains. Seems like a new record.

Old Player Team:
Nature’s Weird
Natureborn Hunter
Queen Ash
The Umbral Giant

Old Enemy Team:
Stoneborn Lion
Fireborn Warrior
Waterborn Priestess
King Heliodor

Enemies lose direct damage in King Heliodor and Stoneborn Lion and gain your Scatter damage Nature Weird and nerfed damage output Natureborn Warden. …

Players lose that useless Nature Weird and an ok generator in Natureborn Hunter and gain another Stoneskin. I hope you like Brown gems.

Maybe it’s just me, but Nexus doesn’t interest me as a kingdom so far.

2 Likes

But…u know…there’s a class there…that was um…u know…what was it again? I almost forgot…Oh yeah! ELEMENTALIST.

The Elementalist class is like the present u got after all those crappy ones…

Oh, some socks, okay. (Thanks grandma)
Another set of colored pencils. (I’m a teenager now, idiot)
Man, those PJs look terrible. (Sure, I’ll wear them)
Some more hiking boots. (When was the last time I hiked?)

OH MY FREAKIN’ GOD! THE DELUXE DUAL ACTION SUPER DUPER MEGA BLASTER 5000! YESSSS!

So, now enemies have gain armor to self in Fireborn Warrior and give life to all in the shape arena-bane Waterbon Priestess. Players have none. Let’s see what happens.

3 Likes

The enemy team already had those troops. They’re annoying, but they don’t do any spell damage either, so they’re not too bad. Losing the Lion from the enemy team is great, as it could stun and remove skull protection. The trials weren’t too bad before, I just did them yesterday, but these changes look like a net positive to me, even if it’s not huge.

I find the trial to much rng oriented this week. The constant gem spawn.

The fact that Queen Ash can’t hit the last enemy troop alive is just sad.

Had to use Doomed Gargoyle on 3 match combinations a lot on Epic Trial 5 despite it being in first slot just to lower the random skulls on the board. It was easy to refill the entire team despite that and it eventually died anyways.

so by default Umbral Giant > Queen Ash just to finish out the match.

7 Likes

In the end, wasn’t that bad for endgame account (helped by the fact that player team is all broen while enemy has no brown troops).
My weaker account, on the other hand, wouldn’t even get to the end of normal trials, as usual.

1 Like

By the way, what sort of junk did you perform? The game dowloaded two chunks of data (under 1MB and around 3.8MB) at the reset and now I have to pull all these assets in addition to a few hundred MB that have already been downloaded silenty while navigating various screens. That’s not cool at all!

4 Likes

Yep, i noticed that too. Got a message about assets failing to download at login

I forgot how chaotic Nexus vs Nexus battles are. So much gem spawning.

1 Like

imagem_2023-08-20_172740481

Roots:

Yasmine’s Petal is giving you quite a judgemental stare there for your choice of outfit… Didn’t know, that this one was so easy to shock.
Maybe switch the pet out for Ozzie, Quetzantini, Sacred Cub, Treasured Tiger, Taz, Wimp, Kit Sith or Frog Prince; those seem potentially more excited.
Or, if you prefer to have a bit of privacy in this situation, the campaign exclusive Polly with its eyepatch might grant you that.

Whatever you do, under no conditions put Tuzi’s Lil Sis in that spot, or you’ll end up on a government watchlist.

P.S.: Armour working properly with my cat char. Either it’s that specific character model of yours, or, maybe more likely, a local asset failure on your PC.

2 Likes

It happened before with spring one.