"RNG" at its best

This thread is becoming quite entertaining

Really? A whole entire month?

1 Like

Some nice math have been done here… So might I have a question - what does this math say about probability for 8/8 devour hits for Kraken AI player? How possible it is? :slight_smile:

Same possibility for player. My kraken goes 8 in a row actually quite often

Then you are one very lucky player :slight_smile: My congratulations :slight_smile:

If you are having trouble with kraken eating up all your triops drop an impervious troop in last slot. Leet works very well as does plague

1 Like

The chance of a 40% event hitting on 8/8 attempts is 0.4^8 = 0.00065536 = ~0.066% = ~1:1525.

It’s Salty with your daily reminder that the AI doesn’t cheat against the player. In fact, at lower levels, it cheats in favour of the player. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Salty plz have u any information on when the new two classes will come?:blush:

so there is a fair chance that if entire world population casts manacles 22 times, everyone will fail at least once :joy:

thank you, now the world can unite! :rofl::wink:

1 Like

It’s not just a “fair chance,” it’s almost guaranteed that everyone will fail at least once. The odds are very low that anyone would succeed.

#math!

i know im just taking into consideration that one in a million chance is bound to happen, #terrypratchett

That’s different; that’s the Law of Large Numbers at play. The idea there is that, for a given improbable event (one in a million), there’s an ever-increasing chance of it happening to someone over a large enough sample set, so while it seems like a shot in the dark to the one who manages to be lucky (or unlucky, depending on the event!), odds were high in aggregate that the event should occur.

In this case, we’re talking about something so unlikely to occur in aggregate that you’d likely have to run hundreds of thousands of trials across all humans on Earth to get close to 50% odds of it ever happening at all.

1 Like

If AI doesn’t cheat (I can agree on that - why would it?) maybe it is simply bugged, and doesn’t work as intented? :slight_smile: Would a bug be possible? :slight_smile:

I think the devs should just unnerf everything that’s been nerfed since the dawn of this game and let the meta descend into OP chaos. If you’re going to RNG , might as well invoke anarchy.

I agree… I mean i cant take this 90% win rate much longer
Capture _2017-11-02-08-47-52

1 Like