πŸŽ€πŸŽ€ Vendetta Recruitment - Rank 27 - Easy Requirements - Family & Friend Oriented πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

I’ve already joined another guild. But thanks!

2 Likes

@Kuguelle Kuguelle Yes I saw. And have fun <3

Still room for 1 active player. We will be having one of our core members leaving soon to manage things in their rl. So we will need a replacement. Hoping to find someone dedicated to playing. Read above for our requirements and see if we could be for you.

Ok. thank you

Still room for 1 active player. We will be having one of our core members leaving soon to manage things in their rl. So we will need a replacement. Hoping to find someone dedicated to playing. Read above for our requirements and see if we could be for you.

1 Like

I’d be interested!
IGN: ilikefriends
Very friendly person! I work in the wine industry in Napa.
Modest character here. Level 36, but very active. Still learning a bit, but donating money daily and earning seals that are on par with your requirements (as well as trophies). My money donated may be lower than that, though. I’m confident in my ability to fulfill the other two requirements, though!
Let me know!

We have room for 2 active players. Look at the 1st post and see if we might be the guild for you. Thanks <3

1 Like

Room now only for 1. While being strong at GW is not a requirement it would be helpful. considering we are trying to push into bracket 2.

We will be looking for 1 new member to round off our team soon. Within 1-2 weeks. If you would like to learn more about us read the first post. And if everything seems like something you’d want. Please message the PSN ’ Nekroslucem’. Keep in mind of the 1-2 weeks. Thanks.

We have room for 1 active player. Please read the first post and consider if we might be for you. If we are please message the PSN β€˜Nekroslucem’. Thanks

Bump!! We need 1 more player before Guild Wars starts!

We have a fairly low requirement and still maintain being competitive. Additionally doing 25,000+ points in Guild Wars lowers the trophy requirement from 150 to 100. Not to mention the extra trophies you get from a win. So its just a small benefit to being active!

Being flexible with requirements, even allowing for weeks off, not just 2 week warnings also happens (real life is important).

We also NEVER message players outside them initiating contact or interest in joining a guild. So every player you meet in Vendetta joined us organically.

We have no drama and nor do I even allow it. Its a game and games are to be fun.

[read the first post for more information]

As always have a happy life and happy gaming <3

We will have 2 spaces soon. Please read the first post to see if we might be the guild for you. We are easy going, no drama, and we all do very well to completing statues and working together. Send a message to the PSN β€˜Nekroslucem’, if you are interested.

1 space is available. Our minimums are very easy to do for any player wishing to join a guild. Read the first post to see if we are a guild for you.

Currently full but if you would like to join we have a small wait list. We can work with pretty much anyone’s schedule. Our requirements are easy & flexible. We additionally give breaks and bonuses based on current and past performances. And if you remain in the guild over 120 days we offer break periods. Which is not connected with our 2 week policy.

We have been around for over a year using a highly adaptive setup.

We are a friendly bunch, with a zero tolerance policy to drama. So you can come in and focus on playing and having fun. Over β€˜Molly said x and y, and Dave is trolling the guild again’

We complete or get very close to all statues weekly. As well as 40k seals or close weekly.

Contact me on PSN at β€˜Nekroslucem’.

I’m very interested. I’m level 888, daily player and contributor. All my kingdoms are at level 10 and I’m working to make them all 5 star kingdoms as well. Let me know if interested

2 Likes

@deaconblues We would enjoy having you =) … We do have a short wait list so if its okay we can place you on it. It will be a short wait as we do have some members who are leaving us. If this is acceptable to be placed on a short wait just reply back. Hope to hear from you. <3

We are currently full but our wait list is small. We also have a casual guild that lowbies, or those on a wait list can join. So message me on PSN at β€˜Nekroslucem’ Thanks <3

You can read more about us above. Some base information is as follows :

Vendetta completes all statues, 40k seals weekly. Full GW is the only event we have a requirement towards. All other game modes are on a β€˜if you want to’.

We have been a guild for close to 2 years, never falling below rank 30. Always ranging between rank 24-28 in top guilds. And sadly have seen many guilds come and go in that time. So you do not just join a active, progressive guild, but a guild that isn’t planning on fading either. Very few guilds can give you this kind of stability.

We also have a baby guild which is meant for lowbies, casuals, or anyone on our wait list to help out. So anyone may join the main guild or the baby guild. Joining the baby guild helps us know you. And if you ever want to upgrade from the baby guild there is the main guild to join.

We are always searching for new members. Wish to know more you can always ask me at the PSN β€˜Nekroslucem’.

We have low requirements, flexible, allow for swapping between the baby guild and main effortlessly, holidays, we complete all statues, 40k seals weekly, no drama whatsoever, requirement reductions based on acquired bonuses through the week and/or event, we are very active, and more.

Baby guild is around 2 months of being active. And already close to 9,000 trophies with only 10 members driving it so far! In the low 2,000 rank currently…

We are currently seeking 1 active member. Please read the first post to see if you like us. If you do please message the PSN β€˜nekroslucem’. Thanks =).

1 Like