[Reported] Unicorn - graphical issues

Platform, device version and operating system:

PC (Steam), Windows 10

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

When viewing the Unicorn’s upgrade page, or when the Unicorn casts a spell, the Unicorn / spell effect should appear. Instead the above diagonal lines scroll across part of the screen where you would expect the troop / spell effect.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

Checked it several times and confirmed with guild members. First noticed it last week.

Steps to make it happen again

Check the Unicorn’s upgrade page or cast it’s spell in combat.

Same here: PC/Steam Win 7. I’d noticed it in combat last week but it’s really easy to reproduce using the “check Unicorn’s upgrade page” step.

(and just checked on Android: looks OK there.)

Hello there,

Thanks you for reporting this bug and quite an odd one at that. I’ll pass this on to the Dev team to investigate and are work on a fix.

OminousGMan - Team Support Human

3 Likes

Still broken in 5.7.

Hey all!

Just following up with this with the team, we are still looking into this issue and hoping to address this in a future update. Unfortunately it is ongoing for now.

Once we have any more information, we will share an update!

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

2 Likes

Fixed in 6.0; at least for me.

2 Likes

Yes, same for me, at least in the Upgrade screen. Thanks for keeping on top of this @Maisie !

Unfortunately I think there’s at least one other troop with this issue, at least in iOS. I didn’t have time when I noticed it (during battle) to look into it more. If I find it again I’ll post another report.